ADVERTISEMENT

Desanto vs Rivera

Is rivera going to see Desanto at 133? I thought his descent plan was to be at 125 sooner than later?

Is rivera going to see Desanto at 133? I thought his descent plan was to be at 125 sooner than later?
I don’t know how public his schedule is? I kinda assumed he would be at 125 for Midlands but not sure if anything has been put out there to confirm.

Pyles tweeted out today Rivera would be returning at 133. He may move down eventually but Midlands would be fun with him at 133.

Desanto didn’t get into Exeter without being sharp as hell. I was serious about him being smart. Joking about the fade part. We all good now?

Exeter is a public school. Although I believe he was home schooled

I do get the joke now that you explained it though

Exeter is a public school. Although I believe he was home schooled

I do get the joke now that you explained it though

Well that’s my bad. Always assumed it was Exeter Academy. Either way Desanto doesn’t faid. :)

I believe he is saying Desanto is all gas so he has no idea how to spell fade.
WOW. All ready to jump on the poor guy for saying something positive about an Iowa wrestler. Join the club it happened on four other threads tonight. Iowa run out of corn or something

I’ll take Desanto all day every day. That is, if he can make it to Rivera. Need to see where Teasdale lands in the bracket first.

Reactions: funnyfletcher
Fellas. I have close to 2000 posts here. Never said a negative word about our wrestlers or staff. It was a joke on desantos never ending gas tank. Over everyone’s head. Too subtle I guess
Not to argue, but .... says you have under 1200 posts, which is not close to 2000. Other than that, i really have no point lol

Reactions: crablegs1
Fellas. I have close to 2000 posts here. Never said a negative word about our wrestlers or staff. It was a joke on desantos never ending gas tank. Over everyone’s head. Too subtle I guess

Not everyones..I thought it was humorous...but remember this is the cesspool.

Reactions: seam and jvclark

I do appreciate off beat humor...........
images

But I couldn't figure out your original post either. Thought it was a put down also.

Not sure it was too subtle as you say.

Poorly worded maybe. Thank you for the clarification.

Reactions: RothMatt
Not to argue, but .... says you have under 1200 posts, which is not close to 2000. Other than that, i really have no point lol
I was on my phone. Doesn’t show numbers. Must have been thinking about likes. I didn’t need to be correct to make my point. Actually I didnt need to even post a number. I have NEVER made a negative post about our wrestlers or our staff

I don't see desanto/teasdale being competitive but could obv be wrong

Teasdale waivers as tourney goes on and unless its first round dont see it happening. His body is fighting against itself because of his past addictions...its more likely a Gross matchup and would not surprise me if its first round or second round. Might even be against Seabass .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT