ADVERTISEMENT

Did Iowa Promote Its Worst Recruiter and Fire/Demote its Best 3?

This thread is eleventy billion different flavors of awesome. We got people fighting about recruiters, others fighting about OCs, still others debating about who is better Minnesota or ISU because Iowa didn't recruit Foster, and still other fighting about politics. All started by a guy who thinly veils his vitriol for this coaching staff.

All this thread needs is some Eno, Back in Black, Alt Unis, and the cherry on top - the return of everyone's favorite poster, Kilroy.

Keep it going gang! I'll be hanging out by the newly painted water tower.

Look at it this way. Completely strip away the family connection and think of Brian with a different last name. Would his experience and resume have earned him a jump to an OC position at any other B10 school? If the answer is yes, he's a remarkable talent that earned his way to this job. If the answer is no, then we have a family "business", at a public University, where the son gets the job no matter what.
Good point, but also remember that as a former player and effectively a protege of Kirk, Brian has a unique perspective on Iowa's offense that makes him especially suited to be the OC here. At another B10 school, maybe not, but at a MAC or something similar? Definitely. Bottom line- if he's good enough for Ferentz, he's good enough for me.

So sad. You equate that with the Trump/Russian years (yes, YEARS) of collusion to undermine and destroy the democratic foundation of this country for their own ends? SMH

I'll pray for you and yours tonight. Good night and God bless.

Some light reading: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38589427

#CountryBeforeParty

Was there anything in this article that spelled out exactly how the Russians managed to swing millions of votes in Trumps favor in the last days leading up to the election? After the election was lost then this accusation comes to the surface that the Russians swung the election but yet this mountain of intelligence existed before Election Day? There have been no details on what information was leaked that was so damaging to Clinton that was not already known by the voting public? What was the information that sunk her campaign that was hacked by the Russians? For the record I do not care for either Clinton or Trump personally but I find this whole thing humorous.

This thread is eleventy billion different flavors of awesome. We got people fighting about recruiters, others fighting about OCs, still others debating about who is better Minnesota or ISU because Iowa didn't recruit Foster, and still other fighting about politics. All started by a guy who thinly veils his vitriol for this coaching staff.

All this thread needs is some Eno, Back in Black, Alt Unis, and the cherry on top - the return of everyone's favorite poster, Kilroy.

Keep it going gang! I'll be hanging out by the newly painted water tower.

What no water tower?

Reactions: thrillpac
Reese recruits Iowa so he doesn't have to travel or work too hard.
I wouldn't say iowas dline under Morgan has been impressive. The keep a qb in the pocket and provide no pressure. When's the last time you've seen iowas dline use the hand skills, spins or speed rushes that you see out of other teams??? They are just vanilla.
I agree. We need disruptors on the DL. There might be some guys coming. A. Nelson could be interesting. Golston
I never understood the "Russians fixed the election" thing. Basically they pulled the cover off. Apparently we don't all like transparency?
You're ok with a foreign adversary trying to influence an election in the United States?

My one and only step into politics. I won't even respond, but I do have a question that I am truly curious about. Why is it that some people are only concerned that information was leaked and not concerned about the actual content of what was leaked? To the best of my knowledge, no one has denied any of what was leaked. Blaming the Russians for the election is like blaming a security camera for getting arrested for shop lifting.

Reactions: And1Hawk
Reese recruits Iowa so he doesn't have to travel or work too hard.
I wouldn't say iowas dline under Morgan has been impressive. The keep a qb in the pocket and provide no pressure. When's the last time you've seen iowas dline use the hand skills, spins or speed rushes that you see out of other teams??? They are just vanilla.
I agree. We need disruptors on the DL. There might be some guys coming. A. Nelson could be interesting. Golston
I never understood the "Russians fixed the election" thing. Basically they pulled the cover off. Apparently we don't all like transparency?
You're ok with a foreign adversary trying to influence an election in the United States?

Of course not, however you don't seem to care what info was in the emails either. Apparently you're ok with looking the other way.

He and Manning coached them for their all of the college years. Apparently, recruited them as well as if that somehow matters.
Is that simple enough, b/c that was my point all along that you seemed to doubt?
"Criteria" was your way of weaseling out of any argument that wasn't going your way.

Perhaps brushing up on your comprehension skills is in order. I haven't picked a side or presented an argument. Just asked some questions.

Perhaps brushing up on your comprehension skills is in order. I haven't picked a side or presented an argument. Just asked some questions.
Prosecutors ask questions too. It doesn't take exceptional comprehension skills to see your doubt of my original comment about Campbell's record of coaching future NFL OLs.
When someone asks you to "name them", that's usually a sign of doubt about the veracity of the claim. When you go further and ask if he recruited them, that appears as though you're trying to find a thread of evidence to undermine the claim that appears to be factually true. When you try to impose a "criteria" for precisely how I attribute "credit" for coaching a player into the NFL, then your just trying to distract from your doubt about my comment.
Now you're in full backpedal as if it was just an innocent question.
No, my comprehension skills are good.

Prosecutors ask questions too. It doesn't take exceptional comprehension skills to see your doubt of my original comment about Campbell's record of coaching future NFL OLs.
When someone asks you to "name them", that's usually a sign of doubt about the veracity of the claim. When you go further and ask if he recruited them, that appears as though you're trying to find a thread of evidence to undermine the claim that appears to be factually true. When you try to impose a "criteria" for precisely how I attribute "credit" for coaching a player into the NFL, then your just trying to distract from your doubt about my comment.
Now you're in full backpedal as if it was just an innocent question.
No, my comprehension skills are good.

You are cracking me up on this one. Trying to piece it together. I want to make sure as you continue to post here that you are consistent in your approach.

There's a lot of talk about how nepotism played no role in Brian's unprecedented meteoric coaching rise at Iowa. It is said that his "superior coaching" or his "great recruiting" is why he leap-frogged all other qualified OC candidates. Shills like Jon Miller are spouting such nonsense, and I'm hoping it is just because they profit from toting the company line.

Now that the dust is starting to settle from our coaching shakeup, what must guys like Reese Morgan be thinking? Morgan has been climbing the coaching ranks since the 1980s, led them to class 4A state championships in 1995, 1998, and 1999 as their head coach/OC.
Morgan came to Iowa when his HS team was on a 3 year winning streak, and became one of the most respected OL coaches in the Big 10. Under Morgan, our OL that was known as the "bullies of the Big 10." He coached two Outland Trophy winning left tackles, plus All Americans Bulaga and Yanda. He even coached Brian Ferentz up to becoming a solid contributor at Iowa.

How was Morgan rewarded his contributions as a top OL coach? Was he ever promoted to "run game coordinator?" Never. Was he considered for OC when O'Keefe left? Nah. Instead, our 17 year veteran coach was demoted to DL coach almost 5 yrs ago. Why? Because 28 year old Brian wanted to come home and his dad had to find a job for him.

Has Brian been on the same level OL coach as Morgan? Well, in his first year, 2012, the OL was an absolute disaster. The Hawks went 4-8 and Brian learned how to coach OL on the job. Yet just two years later, Kirk rewarded him with a huge pay raise and promotion to "run game coordinator." Even the Iowa media questioned the promotion (we have never had such a position before and our OL wasn't all that good.) Kirk said it was merely a "ceremonial" title that didn't change anything, as we still had a good RB coach who would coach the running backs and an OC who called the plays.

Over Brian's 4+ years as OL coach at Iowa, we have had decent run blocking and one of the worst pass blocking OLs in the Big Ten. Unlike when Morgan was OL coach, we are no longer churning out 1st round draft picks in the NFL, our OL recruiting has been way down, and our zone blocking scheme is no longer a thing of envy.

Some justify Brian's promotion because we had a "great" running game this year. I would contend that having the Big 10s 8th ranked rushing offense would not merit promoting the RB coach (let alone the OL coach), and the fantastic play of Wadley should be more attributed to the coach who actually coached him, not Brian? Esp considering many of Wadley's (and LeShun's) runs had nothing to do with the OL and everything to do with his God given abilities. It's a nice story that our OL had a lot of injuries and played with good teamwork and sportsmanship, but they weren't very good at blocking.

Our highest performing units (special teams and RBs) just saw their coach fired. One of our lowest performing units (the OL, which was the preseason #1 OL in the nation staring two of our highest rated recruits) just saw their coach promoted. Then there's Reese Morgan, who coached up the DL, but received no pay bump or promotion of any kind during this shakeup.

Since coaching success does not seem to have anything to do with promotions, demotions, and firings (and personnel decisions, but that's another topic) at Iowa, the only other explanation for Brian's promotion must be that Brian is the best recruiter on the staff and therefore invaluable in that regard? After all, I have read several threads touting what a huge recruiting bump our 53rd ranked class will get with Brian as OC. In my opinion, promoting an existing staff member on a poor recruiting staff would seem to be a horrible way to improve recruiting compared with the bump we would get bringing in a hot shot OC who can recruit.

In any event, let's see if we can confirm that recruiting is Brian's strength, and a justification for his promotions/the firing/demoting of other coaches . Here are all of the commits received by the named coaches since Kennedy and White arrived in 2013:

Commits Obtained '14
Morgan - Reynolds, Hesse, Nelson, Render, LeGrand, Scheel
Ferentz - none
Kennedy/White - Taylor, Kidd, Joly, Jackson, Harris, Ellis, Outsey, Hilliard, Truitt

Commits Obtained '15
Morgan - Wilson, Jansen, Nelson, Waechter, Reiff, Boyle, Paulson, Paulson, Cook, Newborg
Ferentz - Daniels, Vejvoda, Hockaday,
Kennedy/White - Garbutt, Smith, Falconer, Ogwo, Jinning

Commits Obtained '16
Morgan - Beyer, Fant, Schulte, Hockinson, Banwart, Williams,
Ferentz - Rugamba, McNight, Jones, Niemann, Wade
Kennedy/White - Simon, Young, Taylor

In short, anyone who thinks our poor recruiting will suddenly get better because Brian got a raise, give it some thought. Brian has not yet proven to be an above average recruiter. His credibility with out-of-state kids is diminished by being a small town Iowa rich kid who works for his dad and had just a cup of coffee on an NFL practice squad. Next, since recruiting isn't his strong suit, anyone who thinks Brian is more qualified to improve our passing game and coach up our QBs than any other potential OC candidate, I would love to hear why you think that way. Finally, why didn't Morgan get a shot? He's a recruiting machine and has called more plays in his career than Kirk Ferentz himself.
I'm sure LeVar woods appreciates you crediting so many of his guys to other coaches. Post is garbage

There's a lot of talk about how nepotism played no role in Brian's unprecedented meteoric coaching rise at Iowa. It is said that his "superior coaching" or his "great recruiting" is why he leap-frogged all other qualified OC candidates. Shills like Jon Miller are spouting such nonsense, and I'm hoping it is just because they profit from toting the company line.

Now that the dust is starting to settle from our coaching shakeup, what must guys like Reese Morgan be thinking? Morgan has been climbing the coaching ranks since the 1980s, led them to class 4A state championships in 1995, 1998, and 1999 as their head coach/OC.
Morgan came to Iowa when his HS team was on a 3 year winning streak, and became one of the most respected OL coaches in the Big 10. Under Morgan, our OL that was known as the "bullies of the Big 10." He coached two Outland Trophy winning left tackles, plus All Americans Bulaga and Yanda. He even coached Brian Ferentz up to becoming a solid contributor at Iowa.

How was Morgan rewarded his contributions as a top OL coach? Was he ever promoted to "run game coordinator?" Never. Was he considered for OC when O'Keefe left? Nah. Instead, our 17 year veteran coach was demoted to DL coach almost 5 yrs ago. Why? Because 28 year old Brian wanted to come home and his dad had to find a job for him.

Has Brian been on the same level OL coach as Morgan? Well, in his first year, 2012, the OL was an absolute disaster. The Hawks went 4-8 and Brian learned how to coach OL on the job. Yet just two years later, Kirk rewarded him with a huge pay raise and promotion to "run game coordinator." Even the Iowa media questioned the promotion (we have never had such a position before and our OL wasn't all that good.) Kirk said it was merely a "ceremonial" title that didn't change anything, as we still had a good RB coach who would coach the running backs and an OC who called the plays.

Over Brian's 4+ years as OL coach at Iowa, we have had decent run blocking and one of the worst pass blocking OLs in the Big Ten. Unlike when Morgan was OL coach, we are no longer churning out 1st round draft picks in the NFL, our OL recruiting has been way down, and our zone blocking scheme is no longer a thing of envy.

Some justify Brian's promotion because we had a "great" running game this year. I would contend that having the Big 10s 8th ranked rushing offense would not merit promoting the RB coach (let alone the OL coach), and the fantastic play of Wadley should be more attributed to the coach who actually coached him, not Brian? Esp considering many of Wadley's (and LeShun's) runs had nothing to do with the OL and everything to do with his God given abilities. It's a nice story that our OL had a lot of injuries and played with good teamwork and sportsmanship, but they weren't very good at blocking.

Our highest performing units (special teams and RBs) just saw their coach fired. One of our lowest performing units (the OL, which was the preseason #1 OL in the nation staring two of our highest rated recruits) just saw their coach promoted. Then there's Reese Morgan, who coached up the DL, but received no pay bump or promotion of any kind during this shakeup.

Since coaching success does not seem to have anything to do with promotions, demotions, and firings (and personnel decisions, but that's another topic) at Iowa, the only other explanation for Brian's promotion must be that Brian is the best recruiter on the staff and therefore invaluable in that regard? After all, I have read several threads touting what a huge recruiting bump our 53rd ranked class will get with Brian as OC. In my opinion, promoting an existing staff member on a poor recruiting staff would seem to be a horrible way to improve recruiting compared with the bump we would get bringing in a hot shot OC who can recruit.

In any event, let's see if we can confirm that recruiting is Brian's strength, and a justification for his promotions/the firing/demoting of other coaches . Here are all of the commits received by the named coaches since Kennedy and White arrived in 2013:

Commits Obtained '14
Ferentz - none
Kennedy/White - Taylor, Kidd, Joly, Jackson, Harris, Ellis, Outsey, Hilliard, Truitt

Commits Obtained '15
Morgan - Wilson, Jansen, Nelson, Waechter, Reiff, Boyle, Paulson, Paulson, Cook, Newborg

Commits Obtained '16

In short, anyone who thinks our poor recruiting will suddenly get better because Brian got a raise, give it some thought. Brian has not yet proven to be an above average recruiter. His credibility with out-of-state kids is diminished by being a small town Iowa rich kid who works for his dad and had just a cup of coffee on an NFL practice squad. Next, since recruiting isn't his strong suit, anyone who thinks Brian is more qualified to improve our passing game and coach up our QBs than any other potential OC candidate, I would love to hear why you think that way. Finally, why didn't Morgan get a shot? He's a recruiting machine and has called more plays in his career than Kirk Ferentz himself.
You are way to obvious with your trolling.

Hell of a big gamble by Kirk, his future and Brian's ride on it's success. Bart's too since he had to sign off on this. Didn't like it when it was announced and still don't. Nepotism by any name is ugly.
It's a gamble on Brian's future. Brian clearly wants to have his own career as a coach. Kirk's been at his last stop since 1999. Kirk already has "eff-you" money and an "eff-you" buyout. He's far from perfect and his teams have frustrated fans plenty, but he's never been an "eff-you" coach. He's mostly earned his in an odd profession that's a gamble from the start. The safe bet for Brian was to remain a position coach with a pedigree (forget about Kirk - he has a Belichick endorsement). He'd have gotten this opportunity down the road if he wanted it. For Brian, it's back to the OL elsewhere for a while if this doesn't work out. We get to see.

Reactions: anon_8rcdnbko1jbe0
Im gonna go out on a limb here and say if everyone keeps whining and bitching about KF and Brian they will actually leave or maybe even get replaced!!!!!
Everyone all together now..ANARCHY ANARCHY ANARCHY!!!!
HAHAHA HAHAHA!!!
Yes I'm laughing AT you!

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say if everyone keeps whining and bitching about KF and Brian they will actually leave or maybe even get replaced!!!!!
Everyone all together now..ANARCHY ANARCHY ANARCHY!!!!
HAHAHA HAHAHA!!!
Yes I'm laughing AT you!
Is this an opinion of some sort?

Commits Obtained '14
Ferentz - none

Commits Obtained '15

Commits Obtained '16

1. Moving from OL coach to DL coach is not a demotion. Reece Morgan is a coaching technician and he would succeed coaching any position. The DL position group was reeling with transfers/players quiting because of a psychotic ahole in Rick K and they needed the group to be stabilized by the calm experience that Reece brings.
  2. Morgan recruits Iowa, of course he gets more numbers of commits. He is a very good recruiter and talent evaluator though.
  3. Ferentz in 8 commits, 2 core starters in Daniels and Rugamba(future NFL guys) and two more ST contributors(Jones, Hockaday) who will most likely end up as starters. None older than True Soph.
  4. Kennedy/White - 1 starter who was benched this year(Taylor), 1 solid CB who will fight for a starting spot next year(Jackson), a decent JUCO punter(Kidd), a marginal-bad starter at WR(Smith), and a struggling backup WR(Falconer). In 17 commits I see one guy(Jackson) who has a real shot at the NFL, maybe Toren Young but that is a long ways away. That is terrible recruiting, not good recruiting.
  5. To my knowledge Kirk Ferentz has never been a coordinator or a play caller, so I would have to agree that he hasn't called many plays. You get a Captain Obvious award for that one.

Well, you've got that completely wrong. Claeys pulled Foster's offer long before he hired Miller.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chic...ta-tl-1-20151201-story,amp.html?client=safari

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thed...ive-line-coach-florida-atlantic?client=safari

Bart Miller was Wisconsin's OL coach for all of 4 months of the 2012 season after BB fired his OL coach in early September and promoted Miller from his one year of GA'ing.
He must be one hell of an OL coach if he gets credit for the 3 NFLers in that short of time. But not so great that BB declined to take him with to Arkansas after 2012.

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/bart_miller_996890.html

Cid doesn't want to give Campbell and Manning credit for their NFLers b/c they weren't the ones to recruit them, but only coached them for several years.
Btw, there were two other Toledo OLs that Campbell and Manning got into NFL, Kevin Kowolski spent 2 years in the NFL before injury forced him out and Philip Manley who played one year.

True, but to be fair Toledo has a lot more to offer than Iowa State when it comes to football recruiting.

Since Brian's big promotion, recruiting (which was way down already) has gone from bad to worse. I don't know if kid's aren't buying what he's selling...and aren't going to blindly play for an OC who has never called plays before, or if WRs and RBs out there aren't going to blindly commit to a school who is asking them to play under a coach who has not yet been named.

In any event, since it's becoming more apparent that the guy isn't going to be our "closer" recruiter, it is now more important than ever that we bring in some new coaches who can actually connect with higher profile recruits.

You heard it here first: at least 6 of our final 8 commits this year will be 2 star or less kids with no other power 5 offers (prior to them we had no 2 stars at all).

Bring on Wieland, Marchese, and any other kid who dreamed of playing Big 10 football but didn't have the opportunity until Iowa's #swarm17 crashed and burned and asked out of his league Brian F to take over as lead recruiter.

You heard it here first: at least 6 of our final 8 commits this year will be 2 star or less kids with no other power 5 offers (prior to them we had no 2 stars at all).

Bring on Wieland, Marchese, and any other kid who dreamed of playing Big 10 football but didn't have the opportunity until Iowa's #swarm17 crashed and burned and asked out of his league Brian F to take over as lead recruiter.
If you've read one IowaLaw post, you've read them all. Doom, gloom, and nepotism. Tell me, do you spend a lot of your time holding "The End Is Near" signs on street corners?

We
I didn't say it was the ONLY reason. Baseballa gave a false definition. I provided the actual definition of nepotism and yes I think it's some of the reason he was given the job.

I, nor does anyone else in this board knows how well he will do as this is the first time he will be in that position. I know many posters are saying it's a great hire but I'm not sure what they are judging that on. Hell I even had people telling me Gronk is who he is due to Brian. I concede that a former offensive lineman helped a TE with his blocking technique, but let's call a spade a spade Gronk is elite because he is a huge offensive weapon and a mismatch in the passing game.

As I stated before, this has to work as I can't see KF firing his own son.
Well said.Has to work for well"CHIPS ALL IN" NO?

Reactions: swagsurfer02
It sounds like we got some big news on the recruiting front this weekend (the last weekend before signing day). After pulling out all the stops considering we've got 7 scholarships to fill in the next 2 days, Brian Ferentz led the charge to land exactly...

1 zero star walkon commit. Our top two targets who were in town went home and committed to Minn and Nebraska, respectively (two of our peers, both of whom we have dominated in recent years)

On the bright side, word is we have a punter who is down to us and Wyoming. He says he's got "a lot to think about." Really? Between us and Wyoming and it's NOT a no brainer? Who the hell is recruiting these guys?

Sadly, since Brian's promotion, our recruiting has gone from bad to embarrassingly bad. One scholarship commit in the past 9 months, and it was a 2 star WR with no other offers. These kids must not respect our coaching staff and the direction it is heading in.

Well, it certainly hasn't helped not having 2 offensive/skilled position coaches for the most important stretch before signing day. And a new OC with zero experience or reputation on top of that. It's like a perfect storm of compounding disasters after the big recruiting screwup.

Reactions: iowalaw
It has definitely been an exciting 72 hours. After going 9 months without commits, we got 7 guys in a matter of 3 days.

My hat's off to Seth Wallace, for taking the bull by the horns on recruiting. Of the 9 commits we got since three coaches were fired and Brian Ferentz was promoted, Wallace was the lead recruiter on 5 of them and Phil Parker was the lead recruiter on another 2.

Granted, many of these last minute guys were 2** fallback type recruits, we were striking out right and left all fall, and Wallace scrambled to make the best of a bad situation. The question is, what was the rest of our coaching staff doing in the last few weeks? Brian? Woods? Morgan picked up the only other late in-state offer we sent out (Wieland), but I could have been lead recruiter on him and he would have committed to Iowa.

We turned over a lot of our coaching staff this winter...but I have to ask if Woods is pulling his weight? On the recruiting end, he's not getting it done. He is credited for landing just 1 of our 22 commits this year. From a coaching standpoint, he wasn't getting it done as LB coach once Jim Reid left (Woods was a "co-LB coach"), so was unceremoniously switched to TE coach last year. Even with having zero WRs and a QB who wouldn't throw the ball more than 5 yards, our TEs had one of the worst years at the U of Iowa in quite some time.

If our RBs/Special teams coach is gonna get the axe despite being one of our best recruiters and coaching some of our best units, how are Woods and Brian getting free passes?

It sounds like we got some big news on the recruiting front this weekend (the last weekend before signing day). After pulling out all the stops considering we've got 7 scholarships to fill in the next 2 days, Brian Ferentz led the charge to land exactly...

1 zero star walkon commit. Our top two targets who were in town went home and committed to Minn and Nebraska, respectively (two of our peers, both of whom we have dominated in recent years)

On the bright side, word is we have a punter who is down to us and Wyoming. He says he's got "a lot to think about." Really? Between us and Wyoming and it's NOT a no brainer? Who the hell is recruiting these guys?

Sadly, since Brian's promotion, our recruiting has gone from bad to embarrassingly bad. One scholarship commit in the past 9 months, and it was a 2 star WR with no other offers. These kids must not respect our coaching staff and the direction it is heading in.
It has definitely been an exciting 72 hours. After going 9 months without commits, we got 7 guys in a matter of 3 days.

My hat's off to Seth Wallace, for taking the bull by the horns on recruiting. Of the 9 commits we got since three coaches were fired and Brian Ferentz was promoted, Wallace was the lead recruiter on 5 of them and Phil Parker was the lead recruiter on another 2.

Granted, many of these last minute guys were 2** fallback type recruits, we were striking out right and left all fall, and Wallace scrambled to make the best of a bad situation. The question is, what was the rest of our coaching staff doing in the last few weeks? Brian? Woods? Morgan picked up the only other late in-state offer we sent out (Wieland), but I could have been lead recruiter on him and he would have committed to Iowa.

We turned over a lot of our coaching staff this winter...but I have to ask if Woods is pulling his weight? On the recruiting end, he's not getting it done. He is credited for landing just 1 of our 22 commits this year. From a coaching standpoint, he wasn't getting it done as LB coach once Jim Reid left (Woods was a "co-LB coach"), so was unceremoniously switched to TE coach last year. Even with having zero WRs and a QB who wouldn't throw the ball more than 5 yards, our TEs had one of the worst years at the U of Iowa in quite some time.

If our RBs/Special teams coach is gonna get the axe despite being one of our best recruiters and coaching some of our best units, how are Woods and Brian getting free passes?

You sound like my wife (knows every thing about everything but has she been there done that? No. I for one wish you would go to the ISU board If you don't like the Iowa team players, recruits, and coaches. I get darn tired of all your negative comments about the people at Iowa. They are out there trying their best and all you do is take cheap shots from the cheap seat. I am sure there is someone out there who wants to listen to you.

Commits Obtained '14
Ferentz - none

Commits Obtained '15

Commits Obtained '16

Hey hey got all the jack wagons here together "liking" one post...

Too much wrong here to address, so I'll just say, I didn't have a major problem with GD nor KOK nor is it a no-brainer BF works. But that's were the obviousness starts and stops. The rest is just Iowalaw bullshit.

Way, way, way to many examples to count of Dads and sons following each other's footsteps in every business especially coaching.

Brian got promoted 2 years ago and the run game has been stellar. Reese Morgan does not want to be a head coach a DC OC or anything it's obvious you don't have to look very hard to see it.

It's reasons like this that I've come to realize that Iowalaw isn't serious he's just trying to ratchet people up he never says anything positive he is way to articulate to be that dumb.

No one receives that kind of loyalty from coaches, peers, players et al if they are deceitful..... every time I come on here I'm baffled by how damn dumb many of you are....sigh !!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT