ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump, 3 of his children sued for business fraud by New York AG

BLM had all those riots in 2020 but you libs ignored that. A bunch of cops were killed. It's also my right to own a gun. Because I am a conservative, I am a cult ? This is laughable when you lap up every word from Bernie Sanders and AOC
As far as I'm aware, there were 5 officers killed by one terrible human being. No one defended him and all believe he should be in jail and condemned it.

Yes, it's you're right to own a gun; whether you should be allowed to own a semi-automatic rifle capable of killing tons of people in one minute is debatable.

Being a conservative doesn't make you a member of a cult. Being blindly subservient to Trump, ignoring constant lies, and advocating conspiracy theories without any basis in fact makes you a member of a cult.

His lack of self awareness is astounding. With every post, he is literally reinforcing every stereotype of Trump supporters. I mean, if I didn’t know he was serious, I’d assume his account is a parody.
Every time one of them goes to the talking points where it's obvious they were fed through right wing propaganda, I just shake my head. They make it so obvious. AOC = bad. MTG = good. Unbelievable.

As far as I'm aware, there were 5 officers killed by one terrible human being. No one defended him and all believe he should be in jail and condemned it.

Yes, it's you're right to own a gun; whether you should be allowed to own a semi-automatic rifle capable of killing tons of people in one minute is debatable.

Being a conservative doesn't make you a member of a cult. Being blindly subservient to Trump, ignoring constant lies, and advocating conspiracy theories without any basis in fact makes you a member of a cult.

So you’ve pivoted from being mad that police were killed in the George Floyd riots (which they weren’t btw), to being mad at the police for enforcing the law and protecting a federal building?

You have to have some major head and neck trauma from the daily whiplash you put yourself through.

Reading the valuation differences tax vs loan application value is quite remarkable. Yes there is always some differences. U want to reduce the amount of taxes as much as u can. But some of these are just insane. We're talking in the neighborhood of tens to hundreds of millions in valuation differences.

I hate trump and all he stands for.

There is a culture of this in NYC. They singled him out. It’s bullshit. There are 4 other landlords that she could have gone after at the same time.

yeah it’s illegal, but everyone does it. Go after everyone or let it go.

and no one would accuse me of being pro Trump.
And if they can put him out of business won't that be great for all the people he employs in NY. Yay

Then why are you libs so scared of him to run?
I’m not scared of him running. I’m scared of him winning and the damage he will do to the country. Zero accountability. He’s shown that rules don’t matter to him and that they are for lesser people. Day 1 he pardons the terrorists/traitors who stormed the capital on January 6th. That’s just the first example.

There is a culture of this in NYC. They singled him out. It’s bullshit. There are 4 other landlords that she could have gone after at the same time.

Hate Trump more than about anyone but this is absolutely true according to everyone who has written articles. This kind of fraud is epidemic in NYC real estate. I know that doesn’t make it any more legal, but it’s absolutely pervasive. It’s an example of how the rules are made for the rich guy at the expense of the poor and middle class.

Also, it’s the exact thing that Trump campaigned against in 2016. He said, I know the loopholes. Only I can close them. I know where the bodies are buried. Instead, he only made things worse. His tax cuts for the rich law expanded tax breaks for real estate investors.

I’m not scared of him running. I’m scared of him winning and the damage he will do to the country. Zero accountability. He’s shown that rules don’t matter to him and that they are for lesser people. Day 1 he pardons the terrorists/traitors who stormed the capital on January 6th. That’s just the first example.

i am not scared of him winning. I am scared of his sore loser followers.

BLM had all those riots in 2020 but you libs ignored that. A bunch of cops were killed. It's also my right to own a gun. Because I am a conservative, I am a cult ? This is laughable when you lap up every word from Bernie Sanders and AOC
I don’t know that there were many, or perhaps any, Democratic congress people who didn’t condemn the violence. They may have shown empathy for why people are marching but they decried the looting and violence.

Now contrast that with Trump who says he will look closely at pardoning the January 6th traitors. Has any candidate for president on the left said they will pardon someone associated with the BLM riots?

But when u get into politics especially at the highest level. Every skeleton is on the table. Doubt any landlords inflated their units by tens to hundreds of millions. It's almost asking to be investigated. For some DA looking to make his/her name it's a giant neon sign.

And if they can put him out of business won't that be great for all the people he employs in NY. Yay

Maybe not but they won’t have to work for an unrepentant crook any more and it will be a great day for America and Americans that care about the rule of law.

Do you care about the rule of law or do you support a grifter no matter what crimes he commits?

1. Will Melanie divorce him now in order to get out before Don goes broke? At a minimum he's probably going to have to sell some of his good assets as his ability to borrow money dries up.
2. How soon until Don claims that he's only being sued because AG James is racist?

1. Will Melanie divorce him now in order to get out before Don goes broke? At a minimum he's probably going to have to sell some of his good assets as his ability to borrow money dries up.
2. How soon until Don claims that he's only being sued because AG James is racist?

1. O/U 6 weeks

2. O/U 4 hours

Reactions: Bonerfarts
Reading the valuation differences tax vs loan application value is quite remarkable. Yes there is always some differences. U want to reduce the amount of taxes as much as u can. But some of these are just insane. We're talking in the neighborhood of tens to hundreds of millions in valuation differences.
That market though....

• Haha
Reactions: tumorboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT