ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump, 3 of his children sued for business fraud by New York AG

Dude kinda has a point on this one, you don't think there are a multitude of other doing the same shit? She wants trumps ass.
If u don't want scrunity of your finances stay out of politics. Plus even in that market what he claimed as value was off by factors of 100 of what things were selling for.
He didn't just puff the value by double or even triple. Crazy town balls on submitting those valuations.

But when u get into politics especially at the highest level. Every skeleton is on the table. Doubt any landlords inflated their units by tens to hundreds of millions. It's almost asking to be investigated. For some DA looking to make his/her name it's a giant neon sign.

meh. I can tell you right now the 3 largest land owners in NYC, the Catholic Church, Columbia University, and NYU aren’t always 100% on the up and up. Their property tax records are public domain and they def stretch things a little. Nowhere near the way trump did, but the private sector is rife with this stuff.

Check out the Real Estate Board of New York and “loss factor” if you want to fry your brain.

meh. I can tell you right now the 3 largest land owners in NYC, the Catholic Church, Columbia University, and NYU aren’t always 100% on the up and up. Their property tax records are public domain and they def stretch things a little. Nowhere near the way trump did, but the private sector is rife with this stuff.

Check out the Real Estate Board of New York and “loss factor” if you want to fry your brain.
Aways expect a bit of corruption. Power always attracts it. Just when things step outside the normal realms into arrogance sometimes a 🐐 needs to be sacrificed.

Last edited:

The Catholic Church pays property taxes? Columbia?

The Catholic Church pays property taxes? Columbia?

yes.

so let’s say they own an entire building including the retail, and the units above are used for not for profit uses; students, or nuns, for example. The retail portion rented out to chipotle is taxable income.

even to get the exemption, they have to file.

I’m no attorney, but why wouldn’t she bring criminal charges against Donald?

Ask and ye shall receive.

Criminal charges have been referred to the IRS.

“And while the suit is only civil, James is referring the former president and his family to the IRS's criminal division, and to federal prosecutors in Manhattan, for possible violations of tax law.”

Since Donald Trump is a self proclaimed multi-billionaire, this measly $250 Million fine will be easily and swiftly paid for and he will certainly not require any donations or fundraising to pay this fine.

tenor.gif

Should all graduates of Trump University be investigated, too? What did he teach those graduates?

How am I trying to make myself feel better? I have never been a supporter of Trump, if that is what you are insinuating.

I guess I just wondered why you would equate trump with Hillary Clinton in any way shape or form. trump is in a class all by himself regarding crooked.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT