ADVERTISEMENT

Fargo

Anything short of Lee, Gable and Fix is most assuredly wasted excitement. Wake me up when the Hawks can field a lineup of all world champs. Til then...
tenor.gif
I'm just happy with my two Fargo champs in Jessen and Davison!

Anything short of Lee, Gable and Fix is most assuredly wasted excitement. Wake me up when the Hawks can field a lineup of all world champs. Til then...
tenor.gif

Hey, I am not an Iowa fan. I like wrestling. I am not saying nothing but world champs are worth the hype, I am trying to guage if this is "Can he challenge Cael?" hype, or is it "bo jordan, 4 aa no title" hype.

and I am not knocking BoJo at all. That was a hell of a career.

Great comeback by Schriever. You could see it coming and he had all the momentum but the other kid's finger popped out of the joint. Kid got a nice blow while they were fixing it and came back strong to take the lead 10-6. Schriever got a 4 pointer in the 20 secs and won on criteria. Reminds me of Cory.

Exactly like Clark! He’s long and extremely difficult to take down.. seems calm in scrambles.

Great comeback by Schriever. You could see it coming and he had all the momentum but the other kid's finger popped out of the joint. Kid got a nice blow while they were fixing it and came back strong to take the lead 10-6. Schriever got a 4 pointer in the 20 secs and won on criteria. Reminds me of Cory.
Great comparison with Cory. For those that have seen more of Schreiver in Folk, can he ride at all like Cory?

Reactions: IAChief32
Wow. I was excited to see some Cass whoopins, but he exceeded my expectations. The dude is great getting to the legs, has the power to lift guys up and turn them. He has the quickness to defend and get go arounds. He has the size he needs to go 285. If there wasn’t this Gabe Strieblerson guy at heavyweight, Cass might be the best one to come out in a while.

Wow. I was excited to see some Cass whoopins, but he exceeded my expectations. The dude is great getting to the legs, has the power to lift guys up and turn them. He has the quickness to defend and get go arounds. He has the size he needs to go 285. If there wasn’t this Gabe Strieblerson guy at heavyweight, Cass might be the best one to come out in a while.

His college coach had the same problem - a guy named Alan Fried.

DJD...how do you get these results? Thanks.

Go to any bracket on FLO, and to the right of the names where the result and bout # are, you can click on that space to bring up a window that shows a breakdown of the scoring for that match ... In that window, each wrestlers name is clickable and that will display full results.

It is very hard to wrap my mind around the beating that Gable put on Cass at WTTs. Cass is so good that it is almost unbelievable that there is another high schooler that much better than him.

Go to any bracket on FLO, and to the right of the names where the result and bout # are, you can click on that space to bring up a window that shows a breakdown of the scoring for that match ... In that window, each wrestlers name is clickable and that will display full results.
Super cool. Didn’t know you could call up match detail, too.

It's really hard not to get excited about Cass. Will be interesting to see him start taking on college upper classmen and see if the results are similar. I would imagine there will be some good battles in the hawkeye room as well.

Isn’t kirkvliet also supposedly better than cass? I think him and gable wrestled a close folk match this year.

Iowa's recruiting class looks better every tournament...the progress made without even being in the room has been great.
Cass and Nelson continue to impress, if there wasn't a Iowa bias they would both be higher ranked. The future continues to look bright.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT