ADVERTISEMENT

*****-fficial I-wa vs Nevada Game Thread*****

Emotions are fine but the negativity is out of control here. I get it’s the “bitch boards” but it’s out of hand. Then again all social media is. So maybe it’s just hand in hand with the rest of the world. Online entitlement essentially. I apologize if I got personal. But a lot of posters here have taken college football way too personal.
How is making observations negative…I’m extremely positive about our defense, Taylor, and Kalen Johnson. We’ve seen that Spencer can’t produce. Last Year , not one game we won was because Spencer played well. Our defense carried us. This year is worse, not all on Petras, but if you know the key you are trying isn’t unlocking the door, try another key

Reactions: Slappy Pappy
just saw a graphic that washington offense was ranked 125 or so last year…pretty much like us. they are kicking ass tonight

is transfer qb the difference?

Emotions are fine but the negativity is out of control here. I get it’s the “bitch boards” but it’s out of hand. Then again all social media is. So maybe it’s just hand in hand with the rest of the world. Online entitlement essentially. I apologize if I got personal. But a lot of posters here have taken college football way too personal.
You can always leave.

How is making observations negative…I’m extremely positive about our defense, Taylor, and Kalen Johnson. We’ve seen that Spencer can’t produce. Last Year , not one game we won was because Spencer played well. Our defense carried us. This year is worse, not all on Petras, but if you know the key you are trying isn’t unlocking the door, try another key
I haven’t seen anything you posted out of hand or unreasonable. Like I said, I have been critical of Spencer too and would like someone more mobile with this o line. But too many others here think this team is done for or openly root against them just to see QB2/QB3 play. I’m an Iowa fan, all I give a **** about is W/L. Iowa has done fairly well in that stat column as of late.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT