ADVERTISEMENT

*****-fficial I-wa vs Nevada Game Thread*****

My point was Iowa is shutting out a bad team and you’re acting like we are getting housed. People here are so ****ING DOOMSDAY it’s nauseating. I might’ve mixed you up with another poster in my response so apologizes for that. But this board is way too Jekyl and Hyde.
Nah, it's a matter of perspective, knowing we will face INFINITELY better teams down the road with THIS f***ing trash a** offense.

But hey at least they're doing better so maybe we won't lose by 40 against Michigan and OSU.

My point was Iowa is shutting out a bad team and you’re acting like we are getting housed. People here are so ****ING DOOMSDAY it’s nauseating. I might’ve mixed you up with another poster in my response so apologizes for that. But this board is way too Jekyl and Hyde.
People have emotions and are invested with their teams. Iowa Hawkeye fans are not unique.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
There are storms as far west as the Missouri River. I live in Central Iowa and they started moving through Polk County about the time the game started. A second round of storm started at half time and more are coming through.

People have emotions and are invested with their teams. Iowa Hawkeye fans are not unique.
Emotions are fine but the negativity is out of control here. I get it’s the “bitch boards” but it’s out of hand. Then again all social media is. So maybe it’s just hand in hand with the rest of the world. Online entitlement essentially. I apologize if I got personal. But a lot of posters here have taken college football way too personal.

Reactions: briggshawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT