ADVERTISEMENT

FSU to the B1G

I don't have a subscription to 247 sports. What's the post say?

It just lists the name of the law firm. There is a reply from someone who works in the Bank of America hq building across the street from the Charlotte law firm. He says they are highly respected.

Reactions: BioHawk
I haven't read one filing. That being said, it is rich ACC is litigating a member of its conference. What happens if they win? A conference member that most certainly litigate back in the future.

FSU is so done with the ACC, out one way or another. We've told our girlfriend publicly that she is ugly and sucks in bed. I just don't see how FSU / ACC stick together. Just pray that FSU has a new home lined up. They might be trying to attack as a tactic to warn other schools from suing?

Reactions: BelemNole
The Nole-Hawkeye relationship should be cemented.
FE-tBVnWUAwAknt

Anyone have a subscription to Miserychant? Any additional updates there? I see there is a thread roasting Regal (self proclaimed realignment expert with alleged inside sources) for being FOS but can’t read the contents. They gave me a 49 dollar for 12 months offer but I didn’t take it. I still can’t bring myself to give Gene any money.

Last edited:
Reactions: BelemNole
Let’s say FSU gets its wish and is out of the ACC. Right now it has nowhere to go and will be an independent until which time some other conference extends an invite or if a better alternative to being independent doesn’t present itself……it stays independent.

Who is FSU going to play? What 12 schools are going to line up to play FSU, 5 of which will have to be decent matchups with a few being elite matchups in order to overcome what was lost by leaving the ACC?

You’ll get your currently scheduled non conference opponents. How do you plan on scheduling 8 or 9 other opponents without a tv deal? You don’t have national appeal and won’t get access to any network that the ACC or SEC is partnered with.

Let’s say FSU gets its wish and is out of the ACC. Right now it has nowhere to go and will be an independent until which time some other conference extends an invite or if a better alternative to being independent doesn’t present itself……it stays independent.

Who is FSU going to play? What 12 schools are going to line up to play FSU, 5 of which will have to be decent matchups with a few being elite matchups in order to overcome what was lost by leaving the ACC?

You’ll get your currently scheduled non conference opponents. How do you plan on scheduling 8 or 9 other opponents without a tv deal? You don’t have national appeal and won’t get access to any network that the ACC or SEC is partnered with.

I guess we have nowhere to go then, lol 😂

Link?

You should have led with that so we all knew up front you were clueless.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

There’s 1 school that has the national appeal to get its own tv deal, maybe 2 if you count Texas. It’s not an insult, I’d say it about Alabama or Michigan too.

You have nowhere to go right now, i don’t see where the confusion comes from. You may find a conference that’ll extend an invite, you may find yourself to be the HR problem that nobody wants to work with. That’s tbd

There’s 1 school that has the national appeal to get its own tv deal, maybe 2 if you count Texas. It’s not an insult, I’d say it about Alabama or Michigan too.

You have nowhere to go right now, i don’t see where the confusion comes from. You may find a conference that’ll extend an invite, you may find yourself to be the HR problem that nobody wants to work with. That’s tbd
Yeah, okay. 👍 😂🙄

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT