ADVERTISEMENT

Glory up to 133?

Has Glory ever been taken down and balled up by Penn States backup? THE Spencer Lee. The greatest wrestler ever, in the history of wrestling, as proclaimed by his coach
That’s what happens when you wrestle for offense - unlike about 6/10 of the current PSU line up. And balled up? If the referee didn’t protect (the back up) he would have been stuck inside 2 minutes.

That’s what happens when you wrestle for offense - unlike about 6/10 of the current PSU line up. And balled up? If the referee didn’t protect (the back up) he would have been stuck inside 2 minutes.
18 points scored in 2 minutes and this poster calls it balling up shows everyone both the level of his wrestling acumen and his lack of objectivity...

The only guy wit ha shot at beating RBY, IMO, is an fully on-form Vito because he has legit offense. Glory is not going 133, he's just giving his body a break, which probably means he SHOULD be going 133 if he has to do this during the season, but whatever.

The only guy wit ha shot at beating RBY, IMO, is an fully on-form Vito because he has legit offense. Glory is not going 133, he's just giving his body a break, which probably means he SHOULD be going 133 if he has to do this during the season, but whatever.
I think Glory would have a decent shot. Vito, no
so you guys don't think Fix has a shot at beating him?

It will be a 1 takedown match. Unfortunately Fix shows no interest in scoring and just shows elite defense against RBY. I don't know if he is just hoping to win 2-1 in rideouts or what. Was the same with Suriano.

I think Glory can beat RBY.... I think Vito can beat RBY.
I'm a huge fan and have no love for PSU (though definitely respect their talent) but I would put up tons of money and take RBY over Vito. Glory might have a chance, but the last time Glory and Vito wrestled it was Glory by MD. I don't see Vito touching Glory let alone RBY....at least not this year in NCAA wrestling.

I would wager a bet that RBY loses to the field this season, I think Fix, Glory, Vito, Latona and McGee all have a legit shot to take him out. My pick is Fix and I have a feeling RBY doesn't make the finals.
I think Fix and Glory have a shot, but not the others. No chance, not this year.

Next weekend, Princeton wrestles Cornell. Glory can't weigh in higher than 131, or he can't descend to 125 for the conference tournament. Doubtful he wrestles light against Arujau, so we will likely know if he can get to 125.

(Arujau pinned Glory in their first college match, BTW)
Yeah, but Arujau has lost 3 of the last 4 against Glory, so I'm going with Glory if they actually go at it. Their last two they've split MDs so I guess it might come down to who has the big move...if there is a big move...

I watched Spencer get taken down and almost cradled and pinned. I also watched Brands wrestle 7 minutes and didn't take a shot until 30 seconds left. Sorry facts don't matter to you. Bye!
His lowest margin of victory this season is winning by 10. He stuck 4 of the top 10 125ers in the first period and he’s going to win the Hodge…..again, facts.

I like Grip's optimism and anything's possible but I have serious doubts RBY loses. RBY is too quick and athletic, so very difficult to score on. I'd hoped he'd be somewhat less committed & looking ahead to the next chapter but sadly, that's not the case. Doesn't meant I'd bet on him but he's done nothing but get better. Spencer still wins the Hodge.

I watched Spencer get taken down and almost cradled and pinned. I also watched Brands wrestle 7 minutes and didn't take a shot until 30 seconds left. Sorry facts don't matter to you. Bye!
It was clear that the only shot (albeit a loooong shot) was to go for broke. See how that worked out?

maybe not Latona he just lost to Phillippi , I think the others have a shot.
Phillippi with another all-star stall job - he would fit right in at f** State. if I had to make a pick for an upset I'd go with Mendez.

Reactions: Grip220
That would be Bees to honey
You never cease to brighten my day, thanks.

But put an open cup of Coca Cola out, if you want to attract bees, hornets, and wasps. One of the better things it's good for.

Also, bees make honey. Bears, like Winnie the Pooh, are attracted to it.

Reactions: el dub
You never cease to brighten my day, thanks.

But put an open cup of Coca Cola out, if you want to attract bees, hornets, and wasps. One of the better things it's good for.

Also, bees make honey. Bears, like Winnie the Pooh, are attracted to it.
dude you have to lighten up and stop taking things so literally. I am glad that I can brighten your day though, you’re welcome

Phillippi with another all-star stall job - he would fit right in at f** State. if I had to make a pick for an upset I'd go with Mendez.
Desanto says just put a bunch of points on Phillipi in the 1st. He will quit stalling.

I would wager a bet that RBY loses to the field this season, I think Fix, Glory, Vito, Latona and McGee all have a legit shot to take him out. My pick is Fix and I have a feeling RBY doesn't make the finals.
Hold on to that feeling, hope I'm wrong

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT