ADVERTISEMENT

****Hawks @ Gophers Game Thread****

I think the refs are confused. They called that foul on Oturu, not Garza. Maybe they should go to the monitor to call a flagrant on Luka or something to even it out
I typed this out a minute before they actually did that.

Hilarious. Ref's are so bad you can be sarcastic and it's basically predicting the future.

Reactions: WestIAHawk
This game is on Fran. You can't sit your best player because a horrible 2 foul policy. That is exactly when Minnesota seized the momentum and game. Iowa has yet to recover because of that. That is a bad coaching decision. You can't win the game in the 1st half but you can certainly lose it.

Reactions: KcTo
You can't put Garza on the bench.

Let's go get them Thursday against Ohio St. Will be nice to get some home cooking.

Tuck those elbows in Garza. Can't turn to the basket against someone smaller than you.

Sit Garza for 1 min, then bring him back

Big Ten basketball is unwatchable and completely and totally corrupt. Oturu should have been Teed up after his display after finally being called a his FIRST FOUL but instead, gets coddled and now gets away with mugging and standing in the lane for minutes on end.

This game is on Fran. You can't sit your best player because a horrible 2 foul policy. That is exactly when Minnesota seized the momentum and game. Iowa has yet to recover because of that. That is a bad coaching decision. You can't win the game in the 1st half but you can certainly lose it.
Frans Flawed Foul2 rule costs waaaay more games that it wins

my god, Fran has benched his best 2 scorers

Reactions: JesusIsKing
This post is on you, about as dumb as they come. Ignore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT