ADVERTISEMENT

****Hawks @ Gophers Game Thread****

Like Krieners agressiveness overall, but get Garza a touch in the post there. He's unstoppable in the post

These B1G refs are getting old. We’ve absolutely benefited off it at home too, but not as drastically. No foul on the Kriner should-be-and-1 (got his man to clearly jump), and 0 calls downlow for Kriener & Garza the very next possession. Cmon man. That was a horrid sequence from the refs

Yep. As I said. That 2 foul rule GUARANTEES reduced minutes by ASSUMING that a player is going to use all 5 fouls.

Once again a reason that the stupid "fouling out" of players should change. Let the players decide the outcome, not BS home cooking foul calls
Yeah, if Iowa had all 5 starters out with 2 fouls in the 1st half, we'd be f***ed.....

Our lineup would be:

Evelyn
Ash
Till
Hobbs
Pemsl

That's a Lickliter lineup.....

So the game plan is have your worst shooters launching bricks from outside....okay then

Similar to what happened in the first half, Iowa has stopped passing the ball to Garza

2 Things: (a) Haven't done a stats comparison from last season but I honestly think Wieskamp has regressed.
(b) Connor cannot be turning down all these open three-point shot opportunities.

Reactions: Moral
I think the refs are confused. They called that foul on Oturu, not Garza. Maybe they should go to the monitor to call a flagrant on Luka or something to even it out

2 Things: (a) Haven't done a stats comparison from last season but I honestly think Wieskamp has regressed.
(b) Connor cannot be turning down all these open three-point shot opportunities.
Connor needs to take a few of them, even if only make a few it at least makes the defense respect it.

Reactions: Nohawknamesleft
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT