ADVERTISEMENT

Hey SansSouci...

I don't know how you cannot like JB especially after listening to his interview on Flo. What a great ambassador for the sport. Sans let me be about the millionth person to tell you this - "Buddy, you have problems" And apparently a hot wife is not one of them. :)

Only sansdouchie

Thanks, buddy. I enjoy your posts and your fifth grade level word play.

Well, the funny part of it is that he was kind of complimenting you (sansdouchie = "without douchie").

Unless, of course, being a douche is a badge of honor around here, in which case he's implying you're worthless.

I kid. ;)

Well, the funny part of it is that he was kind of complimenting you (sansdouchie = "without douchie").

Unless, of course, being a douche is a badge of honor around here, in which case he's implying you're worthless.

I kid. ;)

I guess my reading comprehension sucks. Wtf are you talking about? You’re a douche and I’m tired of being attacked. I try to post positive and just add my opinion to the wrestling world. No reason to be a dick about it, dude.

Douche is a compliment? Masochistic weirdo.

I guess my reading comprehension sucks. Wtf are you talking about? You’re a douche and I’m tired of being attacked. I try to post positive and just add my opinion to the wrestling world. No reason to be a dick about it, dude.

Douche is a compliment? Masochistic weirdo.

I thought about waiting until the morning to post that, but figured the timing would be good right about now. ;)

I thought about waiting until the morning to post that, but figured the timing would be good right about now. ;)

Bears don’t care who they bite in the a$$ or throw off a bridge. So don’t feed the trolls but do watch your back when crossing any major river.

Reactions: slushhead
Bears don’t care who they bite in the a$$ or throw off a bridge. So don’t feed the trolls but do watch your back when crossing any major river.

It's all good. I owed Sans a little ribbin' after he dished out a decent burn on me a few months back.

Hey SansSouci. Remembered the thread about "board handles and where did you got em". Great thread!. I'm In Jacksonville and there is a Sans Souci neighborhood. Haven't been in that area but will take some pics of signs. That's all. lol

Reactions: SansSouci
Tell me again how Burroughs is only a blast double.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

Sans also said this during the Final X, I was several glasses of wine in at this point, but I don't believe Burroughs ever went to the blast double and still managed to beat IMAR.

Not true, but I pay Spooner to post that my ugly ass wife is hot. We wouldn’t have our four boys if I didn’t drink.

I think what Sans meant to say is, "We wouldn't have our four boys if MY WIFE didn't drink."

I was hoping you would. It won’t be in one payment.

It will be several hundred payments.....maybe....

Maybe she's the one who drinks a lot??? :rolleyes:

Don't judge, I live with SansSouci. It's a difficult life, but someone has to live it.

55a9.jpg

He is not SPOONER, and he isn't a spooner. I'm trying to figure out Spooner's identity, but it isn't SansSouci.

An easy way for others to understand this is that there isn't enough wine in Waterloo/CF for the beauty that is @SansSouci2 to even give me a second look.

Why does Fran pretend to be Fran? He doesn’t want to improve our wrestling facilities. I got no time for that.

I don't think he's a bad dude. He's just closed minded and on top of it incredibly stubborn.

Last edited:
Reactions: SansSouci
Agreed on being a good dude, except for the wrestling upgrades.

Well, he was against the upgrades unti he was for them. But we had to swear on Gables statue that they were necessary and provide notarized evi-dence in triplicate.

Reactions: whejoe
Yeah, but we actually caught you posting as RDIETZ.
Is that for real?[/QUOTE]
Yes. It was a number of years ago. RDIETZ and Spooner were both commenting in the same thread and it became apparent that they were the same person when he forgot which profile he was posting under. Subsequently RDIETZ has posted very little on this board since then. It's okay though, lots of people have different personas on the internet, especially basketball players. Spooner is just our Kevin Durant.

Is that for real?
Yes. It was a number of years ago. RDIETZ and Spooner were both commenting in the same thread and it became apparent that they were the same person when he forgot which profile he was posting under. Subsequently RDIETZ has posted very little on this board since then. It's okay though, lots of people have different personas on the internet, especially basketball players. Spooner is just our Kevin Durant.

That makes sense and is crazy at the same time. Sociopathic behavior for sure. Explains a lot. All those guys who used to attack me for opinions contrary to theirs may have actually been the same guy. I think there is a psychiatric diagnosis there somewhere.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT