ADVERTISEMENT

*****Holy Cross vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

Eo4leITQGpGyJAlPJLbQ_ugghhhbeth.png

Huge game. Penultimate CHA game for CC, Martin, Gabbie, Molly D, and Goodman.

How is Beth Mowins "bad news" for Hawks fans? She calls games for a lot of teams. I know some fans harbor an irrational hatred for her for some reason, but seriously?
Beth was one of the first women to call a Men's game I believe, so her voice was different. She was instantly hated by a lot of fans for that reason IMO.

She's really not that bad.

How is Beth Mowins "bad news" for Hawks fans? She calls games for a lot of teams. I know some fans harbor an irrational hatred for her for some reason, but seriously?
I don't get it either. I I'm not choosing her, but I can think of a LOT more broadcasters I'd rather not have than Beth Mowins. Basketball or football.

Must be what the poster is referring to, but I don't see why. Doesn't make sense.
it all started when she used to do football games for the hawks. a long time ago. she was new. would get stuff wrong. would mis-pronounce names. wasn't really enjoyable. iowa probably lost a few of those games and the fans blamed her. she has gotten better since then.

PS - I’ll now be walking just a little ways from Carver to see another group of B1G Champs play after…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT