ADVERTISEMENT

*****Holy Cross vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

all those scoring title things were a distraction for sure
It's why I'm glad CC declined Pat McAfee's invite to his show. Way too many distractions and puff pieces out there. The media would love to see her collapse in the first round.

Reactions: BubsFinn
I knew this Indiana Fairfield game was gonna be a problem. I watched Fairfield play their championship game the other day, and they fought like hell to come back and win that game after losing the entirety of it to a team they’ve already beaten twice by 27 & 35 pts.

They are good!

In fact, I’ll take it a step further Indiana is looking pretty good if they turn around and win this game especially going away. I’m gonna be pretty impressed!

One girl on HC done nothing in warmups but shoot 3s.. not missing.. dont let her have the ball

Most over rated item on the planet?
Carver cones.... not even close

200w.gif

Reactions: Moral and oldhawk56
Their coach seems very likeable. Any other day I could certainly cheer for them. Sorry, not today though, lolo.. I do find it interesting, I've seen multiple reports about how well they shot the ball Thursday. Looking at the numbers they shot 46% from the field and 37% from the three point line. That really doesn't impress as a GREAT shooting game at all. By the margin of victory they must have had WAY more attempts then their opponent. Good luck to them. I think they'll need it....

Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT