ADVERTISEMENT

Honestly it is dumb and he is a stubborn…

SOB….and that’s all I’m going to say. Sigh..
200w.gif

You need to go back to the Brian Ferentz Appreciation thread and berate any poster who is critical of Brian.

I hope you’re being sarcastic
Lol. It’s still going to look like a dogcrap KF offense. Just like the vast majority of his other seasons. People are going to get excited and then we’ll have another season of the defense bailing out the offense again, repeatedly.

Lol. It’s still going to look like a dogcrap KF offense. Just like the vast majority of his other seasons. People are going to get excited and then we’ll have another season of the defense bailing out the offense again, repeatedly.
I’ll gladly take an o-coordinator that won a Super Bowl ring as opposed to a coordinator that got the job because his only qualification was that his dad is the coach. It literally cannot get any worse.

It will be FAR WORSE in 2024 when the weakass West disappears and Iowa has to go head to head for the B1G championship with Michigan, PSU, OSU, USC, Oregon Washington......you get the idea.
I disagree. The offensive stink is diminishing with Brian hitting the road.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
I wonder if the Hawkeye marching band will play TAPS at the end of this game. Seems appropriate.

Just so glad I don’t have to look at that constipated fat effing head MF on the sidelines any more. Worst OC ever. Only at Iowa would we allow this to happen. At least Beth got this train moving.

SOB….and that’s all I’m going to say. Sigh..
Stubborn yes, ego as some people say not as much but when people start to get older they live by a personal/belief structure and have a hard time changing/seeing what really needs to be done. KF it seems nowadays only looks for wins not how they got the wins.

Now that is his job as a head coach wins over losses but DC,SP and OC are to be judged on there respective units performance, not on total wins. While I'm glad BF had his last game it is his son and has a belief that wins matter more then his son's OC stats.

While 10 wins is great as a coach you have to look at how you got said wins. Statistics would say the formula used for 10 wins this year is not sustainable. The results would more look like last season. I would personally like for KF to take a roll like Joe Pa had. Be the face and make certain calls (TO, 4th down, FG etc) and let your DC (which he already does) and OC have complete control of there respective units.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT