ADVERTISEMENT

Honestly it is dumb and he is a stubborn…

I’ll gladly take an o-coordinator that won a Super Bowl ring as opposed to a coordinator that got the job because his only qualification was that his dad is the coach. It literally cannot get any worse.
It might get marginally better, but if it's Philbin it will still have KF's fingerprints all over it. It will still be the same outdated scheme that's goal is to sit on the ball and limit turnovers, not take chances downfield. Also, Philbin hasn't been a playcaller since the mid 90's for Northeastern University. I don't see him overhauling the offense.

It might get marginally better, but if it's Philbin it will still have KF's fingerprints all over it. It will still be the same outdated scheme that's goal is to sit on the ball and limit turnovers, not take chances downfield. Also, Philbin hasn't been a playcaller since the mid 90's for Northeastern University. I don't see him overhauling the offense.
I’m with you. It really won’t matter who is the OC it will be the Archiac KF only to be overmatched by Army/Navy offense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT