ADVERTISEMENT

Howard is funky

Besthawkfan

HR All-State
Dec 15, 2012
That is always fun. The problem with his offenses is he always takes a too far shot against good competition. Like destin McCauley always did. It will be interesting to see if his funk sticks against college competition when he has no real shot.
I see him either being great to okay but he needs to learn to ride and take good wrestlers down. He is far from Lee. He is very beatable.
Point is...he is great at his level but he does need to develop a lot. He isn't a guy that is gonna go for number 1 out of the gate.

That is always fun. The problem with his offenses is he always takes a too far shot against good competition. Like destin McCauley always did. It will be interesting to see if his funk sticks against college competition when he has no real shot.
I see him either being great to okay but he needs to learn to ride and take good wrestlers down. He is far from Lee. He is very beatable.
Point is...he is great at his level but he does need to develop a lot. He isn't a guy that is gonna go for number 1 out of the gate.
SMDH, do you see how sour grapes this comes off as? Howard is a beast, plain and simple, and you'd be saying that had he comitted to iowa. Just stop with the nonsense trying to make yourself feel better

Trying to figure out what it was that made him choose PSU.
Closer to home also. I’m s PSU alum and of my son was that talented and Penn State wanted him, he’d be going to Penn State.
I could see a lot more matches if he’s 120 miles from home ( for me) than around 800 or so.

"I see him either being great to okay" Pure genious.

Reactions: TugsMcGee
Howard has some skills you can't teach. He should have a good career but I think we will be just fine at whatever weight he projects at. New Jersey is a tough state to win.

Does it really matter about Howard, simply because he decides to stay close to home and go to PSU.
Hes got alot of talent, but so do alot of kids in the top 10.
He made his choice, now it's time to move on.

Reactions: donboy6499
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT