ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa has more Road wins than any Big10 team

In B1G play?

I don't think so. Illinois has three. Maryland has four. Michigan State has three.

Iowa has two.

If you are talking overall, there are four other teams in the B1G that have four road wins along with Iowa.
Add in neutral court and you have Cincy and T Tech

When I read the thread title it strikes me as it should be a comparison made within the league. Why would OOC road wins matter in a conference comparison among teams when your OOC schedule could contain zero road games and/or more/less road games scheduled than another league team? There’s also no way to balance the quality of the road opponents; it’s different going on the road OOC against a power 5/6 opponent than let’s say the MEAC or MVC.

he's back
giphy.gif

Not surprisingly the OP makes a post that is incorrect. Also not surprising is every single post of Gilligan's being completely idiotic, again.

I'm wondering if Gilligan222 and Delmonte are the same person that has a split personality and likes to argue with himself over the webz. Just create new handles.

There's a couple clowns on HR paid board that are apparently off their meds. Apparently, their prescribed medication is in short supply.

Go Hawks

I'm wondering if Gilligan222 and Delmonte are the same person that has a split personality and likes to argue with himself over the webz. Just create new handles.
I think one is Herby and one is Twins, but same idea...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT