ADVERTISEMENT

****Iowa vs Minnesota Game Thread****

Brando was jerkin off to Seton Hall the entire game on Thursday as well.
Brando =

i-dont-know-what-im-talking-about-no-idea.gif

And I'll elaborate.

We had nobody on that weak side to create a mismatch in the event that a team would blitz.

The WR ran his route right into safety coverage and the wheel route up the sideline was covered.

And that goes without saying that Spencer had no intention of looking to that side of the field anyways, off that PA.

That is something they need to take a long, hard look at in the offseason, because more and more teams are teeing off on the backside when we run zone and PA pass.

They have to figure out a way to counter that aggressiveness.
Happens all the time. You’re right.

Our RBs are just struggling today. Missing some cutback lanes, putting their heads down and running into a pile on others, and KJ2 has a stiff breeze force him out of bounds on what would've otherwise been 6......

Minnie’s offense has our defense on their heels. Play the running back or a QB who’s been extremely accurate.

Let me get this straight.

Purdue is in control, unless they lose next week to Indiana, which could open the door for these Gophers.

If they beat Iowa today, that is, who happen to be the only team in the West who control their own destiny currently.

Fvck you Tim and Spencer…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT