ADVERTISEMENT

****Iowa vs. Penn State Game Thread****

mustang_horsepower

HR All-State
Sep 21, 2013
I'm getting this started early. A lot of us are frustrated and not all too surprised by our current circumstance for one reason or another, but here we sit. However, to be a little optimistic, I like to think we can spoiler per se and take it to psu later tonight. Defense has been doing well and hopefully they can keep us in this game. With 2 weeks to prepare we would like to think we have a solid gameplan but that has shown to not be the case this year. I'm hoping, although seemingly very wishful thinking, we see something otherwise...

Play to win today. Be the spoiler. I stand by these Hawks through and through.

Go Hawks.

Actually....I think we lose tonight but pull a major upset over Michigan next week.

Reactions: fkkkjm
The best we can hope for is better execution out of the bye week.

I'll be watching at a wedding reception in Des Moines..........

BTN shows the game currently on BTN Plus, does anyone know if the game will be streamed on regular BTN, or is the subscription to BTN Plus required? TIA...

BTN shows the game currently on BTN Plus, does anyone know if the game will be streamed on regular BTN, or is the subscription to BTN Plus required? TIA...

If it's on btn it will be on BTN2Go free with cable subscription.

Cool, just makes me nervous when the site links BTN Plus next to the game. Good to know, thanks Baller.
I think that's how the advertise online. Probably to get people to pay extra for what's not needed.

Iowa's last visit to Happy Valley was in 2011. Coincidentally, they were coming off a bye week that year as well. They lost 3-13.

I agree with those who are saying Iowa will need to score on defense and/or special teams to have a chance to pull off the upset.

What is it, 8 game roadie streak? To be perfectly honest, I think it's a good thing it's on the road.

The caveat for me is the fact I have to do the radio thing for the game today which will no doubt give me a headache win or lose. I may just pull up the PSU radio broadcast on my phone so I can avoid the migraine that is Dolph, and know what's going on.

Who is worse, Matt Millen or Beth Mowins? Beth's voice is obnoxious, but Millen is an idiot, so I give him the nod

It is going to be loud. This is going to cause chaos when CJ tries to audible to run right and run left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT