ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Rutgers Game Thread*****

Kris with a quiet 15

rainn-wilson.gif

Ulis was good today. A large percentage of Iowas offense was due to his ability to make the correct read on Rutgers screen traps.

He hit Rebraca on the slip over and over which eventually allowed Iowa to end up with wide open shots more often than not.
I would agree, good not great. Much much more reliable than Bowen though, whom recently looks like a turnover waiting to happen every time he touches the ball.

I would agree, good not great. Much much more reliable than Bowen though, whom recently looks like a turnover waiting to happen every time he touches the ball.
Yeah, its tough not to turn the ball over against a team that plays such an agressive defensively while also being allowed to bump, grab and slap arms.

Bowen is frustrating because he's clearly a more talented player but he just isn't ready for what goes on in the big10.

Part of that is on Fran for not giving him enough time.

Reactions: drew_hawk
11am BTN
RU -6.5

Gotta need to play some defense today. RU plays like the Badgers and try’s to grind you out in the half court limited possessions and fast breaks.

Ultimately hawks fall a short today, 72-58 RU
Suck it, HATER!!
And, ;) for people who don't get that I was needling the prediction, and needling over exuberance on message boards.

Last edited:
Reactions: drew_hawk
Rebraca 40m

Rebraca, Kris, Ulis 20 in 2nd half.

why does fran have zero confidence in his bench?

I think frans like me. My butt gets tighter than he!! When they come out. It's very uncomfortable!
Kris ans Rebraca played entire 2nd half and went a combined 8 points 8 rebounds.

a clear drop off from their 1st half whrn they went 21 points, 12 rebounds in 34 minutes.

Reactions: Bishop1971
Rebraca 40m

Rebraca, Kris, Ulis 20 in 2nd half.

why does fran have zero confidence in his bench?
I am certain it has to do with watching them in practice and experience developing Big Ten players.

why is he a hater? Because he has a different opinion than you. Which of course makes you a hater as well. Grow up!
Yikes dude. Did that trigger you? Are you offended I have a different opinion than you? He's a hater because the majority of his comments and likes are negative. Happy?

• Haha
Reactions: DewHawk
Yikes dude. Did that trigger you? Are you offended I have a different opinion than you? He's a hater because the majority of his comments and likes are negative. Happy?
You seem triggered.
Heaven forbid someone picks Iowa to lose a game. Picking them to lose and wanting them to lose are two completely different things.

Personally, I'm just tired of the term hater.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bishop1971
You seem triggered.
Heaven forbid someone picks Iowa to lose a game. Picking them to lose and wanting them to lose are two completely different things.

Personally, I'm just tired of the term hater.
Absolutely and for myself i never pick Iowa to win because i think it's a jinx.

Reactions: 83Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT