ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Rutgers Game Thread*****

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
11am BTN
RU -6.5

Gotta need to play some defense today. RU plays like the Badgers and try’s to grind you out in the half court limited possessions and fast breaks.

Ultimately hawks fall a short today, 72-58 RU

11am BTN
RU -6.5

Gotta need to play some defense today. RU plays like the Badgers and try’s to grind you out in the half court limited possessions and fast breaks.

Ultimately hawks fall a short today, 72-58 RU
You are correct sir. Will not beat Rutgers on the road. Could easilybe worse than 72-58 as the hangover from the last game will likely be large.

You are correct sir. Will not beat Rutgers on the road. Could easilybe worse than 72-58 as the hangover from the last game will likely be large.
Everyone playing max minutes v IU and then traveling to Rutgers and playing before a big, jacked-up crowd at 11 am (noon at RU).

Tired team.

Hawks get behind early, again, and can't catch up.

Based on nothing more substantive than it’s a sunny pleasant morning in NJ and that maybe there’s some post-comeback-win swagger swirling in the RAC visitors locker room, I predict a Hawkeye victory.

Also, because I want it.

Here’s to a good game - I like Rutgers, respect the coach and players. Would be great to walk out with a W…Go Hawks!

I predict that many people in this thread will complain about the officiating. Some will blame the officials for the loss. (If we lose)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bishop1971
Rutgers -5.5

The good thing is that Rutgers struggles on offense, which can keep Iowa in it the whole game

Any chance we can just call the game now? Floor too slippery? A clogged toilet? Ice cream machine is broken?

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT