ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Utah Game Thread*****

I predict the teams opting out this year will be the beginning of the end for the NIT. It will be treated like non-playoff bowl games in which players will start opting out. Not that there are a lot of NBA-bound players on NIT teams, but if they keep the transfer portal window open right after the season is over as it was this year, I think more players will start opting out to hit the portal.
The NIT should be for Mid Majors. A reward for teams that had a good season but couldn’t qualify for NCAA.

Yep. Sir Jam a Lot was on fire in the first half, but we had terrible shooters. Michael Payne played 33 minutes and scored 2 points! We made 6-15 free throws. Todd Berkenpas was the high scorer. I did learn to ski in the next four days we were stuck there...
I went into that game thinking we were probably going to win it

Reactions: NI hawk
Another rebound Utah got because the Iowa guy waited for it to get to him. Hapoen e right before the half as well. Game after game, year after year those are the hustle plays they get killed on.

We’re a step late on everything. Bad when you play a taller team and can’t handle pick and roll.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT