ADVERTISEMENT

Ironbird

Is Ironbird?

• Clara A troll that never breaks character ?

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The actual dumbest Iowa fan ever ?

Votes: 51 77.3%
  • Class A troll that never breaks character?

Votes: 12 18.2%

• Total voters
That was my point dummy. If you really tried, it would’ve happened. The point is he didn’t try. Now on the other side of the aisle your party they certainly set it up to look that way. Nice try the story lasted about two years until now, when all the truth comes out. I’m sure you’ve forgotten or just ignored the facts like everything else you and your party do
The story lasted two years until now? Are you aware he’s been criminally Indicted and is awaiting trial? You didn’t answer how he would’ve overturned democracy successfully if he actually wanted to/tried. Let’s hear it. Quit ducking.

Reactions: sabula
IronTurd... It's official... The dumbest Iowa fan... By a Biden landslide. Well deserved. We're proud of you. Congrats IronTurd!!

Last edited:
That was my point dummy. If you really tried, it would’ve happened. The point is he didn’t try. Now on the other side of the aisle your party they certainly set it up to look that way. Nice try the story lasted about two years until now, when all the truth comes out. I’m sure you’ve forgotten or just ignored the facts like everything else you and your party do
I don’t have a party, dummy. And I never guessed in a million years that I’d ever feel compelled to support our corrupt government in the time of an insurrection. I’m not a democrat. Both sides are part of the corporate party thats currently ruling our country. But I draw the line at sedition.

The Repubs love them their fascists. They are gullable, lie-believing simpletons. Just look at IronTurd and magaMan the Russia Lover. Point proven.

Last edited:
Ouch, ironturd is all mad. 😩 But I'm glad to see that he's back to his multiple exclamation point posts though. He must be feeling better. Hey ironturd, clean the turkey flavored spittle off your phone, clear your head of the tryptophan and come back to reality for a minute. Before you have a heart attack and the Mrs ironturd misses you. Also congratulation on the poll results. You must be proud. Good job.
What a goofball…. Edited to spell “triptafan” correctly.😂 Complete imbecile loser. You’re a never has been starved for something to be proud of. You won’t find it here. If you lost both hands you’d be speechless. For the love of Gable please fall off the face of the Earth.

Waah waah Gobblin. Nobody cares what you think... unless it has to do w wrestling. However you seem to care what I do and think. Go back to sleep. Thanks

Sorry to hear you are SO obsessed with me that you actually feel the need and desire to look up my EDITS. Man, get a life Gobblin. But thank you for that.

Boo hoo. Cry me a river "insider". Go back to bed.
Sabula we dont get mad. We are to busy working for a living. Its your side angry protesting thieves the whine non stop! We laugh at you and your libbie libtards. Your on the wrong side of everything pro america. This may be the biggest run away election ever regardless the republicsn candidate. Like you el douche, little girl vodka and rest of libs on here along with your party have tried to ruin the country! Not this time! Cant wait to hear tye real whining come november 24! Freebies will be gone so you and your cronies will have to go out and actually get a job

Get lost dude
Not sure why you are infatuated with this. You love to beat a dead horse.
Wrestling season is here and we have better stuff to talk about.
Go Hawks!
Facts mean nothing to the brainwashed. They only believe the narrative they're being fed. I've learned not to argue with them, just smile and put them on ignore. Then you only need to resist the temptation to see what they said when somebody responds to them.
you're going to have to be more specific.
Great post, Says everything without saying anything.

Sabula we dont get mad. We are to busy working for a living. Its your side angry protesting thieves the whine non stop! We laugh at you and your libbie libtards. Your on the wrong side of everything pro america. This may be the biggest run away election ever regardless the republicsn candidate. Like you el douche, little girl vodka and rest of libs on here along with your party have tried to ruin the country! Not this time! Cant wait to hear tye real whining come november 24! Freebies will be gone so you and your cronies will have to go out and actually get a job
Uh oh MAGAMan the Russia Lover is upset. Complain to your comrade Putin if you don't like something. And again... Post in English please.

Soapboxes aren’t meant for those whom couldn’t pass a 3rd grade level spelling test. Just saying…
Thanks for your continual replies Gobblin. Glad to hear you don't care what I have to say. 🤣🤣 Just sayin...

Thanks for your continual replies Gobblin. Glad to hear you don't care what I have to say. 🤣🤣 Just sayin...
And thank you for your never ending remedial posts on this board that increasingly expose your childish stupidity.

Hang Up GIF by Offline Granny!

Like I've said numerous times, I'll beat the dead horse forever for anybody that supports the wife cheating, lying, sexually abusing, coup attempting, criminal, subcontractor robbing, 215 lb 🤣 that's running for president. And that's Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser in case you need to know. I know it hurt you to hear that. Too bad.

• Haha
Reactions: HIWILLE and el dub
Like I've said numerous times, I'll beat the dead horse forever for anybody that supports the wife cheating, lying, sexually abusing, coup attempting, criminal, subcontractor robbing, 215 lb 🤣 that's running for president. And that's Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser in case you need to know. I know it hurt you to hear that. Too bad.
^^^continued boring drivel that points directly towards a meaningless, unfulfilled life projected upon others. More sad than pathetic.

^^^continued boring drivel that points directly towards a meaningless, unfulfilled life projected upon others. More sad than pathetic.

Do you consider the criticism of Trump's attempt at overthrowing democracy as "boring drivel" as well?

What would it take for you MAGA people to actually turn against Trump? Genuinely curious.

Honest question, do you know why anyone would want the boarder open?
So I can easily motor my boat across Rainy Lake in to Canada without having to drag my boat over a stupid damn fence? Or so moose and other critters can freely roam as they should? Or because I can think of a billion better ways to spend $20 billion? Just spitballing a few possible answers.

BTW, the native peoples of this country agree with you that we should have a fence, but they wish it were installed about 500 years ago before all us illegal immigrants came here.

But I do support a cesspool fence to keep PSU trolls out.

Then stay on the off topic boards. In case you forgot, this is an Iowa Wrestling forum. Why do you come to a forum where you don’t have any knowledge about Iowa Wrestling?

Do you consider the criticism of Trump's attempt at overthrowing democracy as "boring drivel" as well?

What would it take for you MAGA people to actually turn against Trump? Genuinely curious.
On a Hawkeye wrestling message board? Absolutely.

I’m not much interested in the politics nor are my responses in this thread politically driven, so your second question rings pretty hollow here. It has everything to do with a boring group of narcissistic dickheads ruining this message board.

I hate that politics are taking over a thread on a wrestling board. I'll say this quickly and I won't comment on politics anymore.

This two party dominated system divides and weakens our country. It's pretty sad how such a high percentage of people vote along their party lines and just go along with whatever they tell them to do.

I have voted for several Republicans, Democrats and even Independents in years where I just couldn't vote for either candidate. I have beliefs that go on both side of the aisle.

If Trump and Biden are our choices, which it looks like they will be, it is an embarrassment to our great country. I can tell you this, if either part is smart enough to put someone other than those two up for election, I think they win in a landslide, as the middle actually elects the President. Those of you who always vote and always vote for your party's nominee are already accounted for. Those in the middle are actually the people who decide who becomes President.

On a Hawkeye wrestling message board? Absolutely.

I’m not much interested in the politics nor are my responses in this thread politically driven, so your second question rings pretty hollow here. It has everything to do with a boring group of narcissistic dickheads ruining this message board.

It's telling when you and others such as @Inthecircle call out the people critical of Trump, but say nothing about @IRONBIRD and @MAGAman routine political/MAGA comments.

I agree there's no reason for politics to be a routine topic here, but if Trump gets brought up in a thread, I'm going to be critical of whoever referred to him in a positive light.

It's telling when you and others such as @Inthecircle call out the people critical of Trump, but say nothing about @IRONBIRD and @MAGAman routine political/MAGA comments.

I agree there's no reason for politics to be a routine topic here, but if Trump gets brought up in a thread, I'm going to be critical of whoever referred to him in a positive light.
It shouldn’t be topic at all…. I hope you feel like a real hero in your efforts. Stunning and brave.
Go Away Do Not Want GIF

Hed have to:
Allow millions of illegals in
Wreck our economy
Let the green goobers control him
Support men competing against women
Ruin our education system
Want interest rates at 10%
Want gas at 6$
Kiss china ass
Create wars
Hate america and its history
Etc!

Hed have to:
Allow millions of illegals in
Wreck our economy
Let the green goobers control him
Support men competing against women
Ruin our education system
Want interest rates at 10%
Want gas at 6$
Kiss china ass
Create wars
Hate america and its history
Etc!
Now that magaman the Russia Lover is continuing with political comment, in his usual discombobulated way, I expect our board moderator gobblin to come down on him hard with both feet. And for those wondering, this thread was started by the OP as a poll about ironbird being the dumbest poster on here. No doubt he won that handily. There was no wrestling direction for this thread. However if political discourse upsets your delicate particulars, then just don't look at it. Pretty simple IF you can self monitor yourself. I'm out of this thread. I know that'll make gobblin so happy. He can return to his wrestling insights on other threads.

Now that magaman the Russia Lover is continuing with political comment, in his usual discombobulated way, I expect our board moderator gobblin to come down on him hard with both feet. And for those wondering, this thread was started by the OP as a poll about ironbird being the dumbest poster on here. No doubt he won that handily. There was no wrestling direction for this thread. However if political discourse upsets your delicate particulars, then just don't look at it. Pretty simple IF you can self monitor yourself. I'm out of this thread. I know that'll make gobblin so happy. He can return to his wrestling insights on other threads.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

For the life of me I can't figure out how liberals think conservatives are with Russia? Where did they come up with this? And why do you want people silenced? Not very American of you.

For the life of me I can't figure out how liberals think conservatives are with Russia? Where did they come up with this? And why do you want people silenced? Not very American of you.
Okay, even though I said I was out of this thread, I'll answer that question for you accurately, since you asked. A number of weeks ago, in a different thread, magaman the Russia Lover stated 100%, black and white, that he supported Vladimir Putin, the murderous dictator, over the President of the United States. That's traitor talk. Hence from then on, magaman has become magaman the Russia Lover. A totally accurate description, by his own admission. Have a good day everyone.

How have you ascertained I am a huge Trump supporter? I don’t call people out , or debate with them on their political views in this forum. When have you seen me post a political diatribe about liberals or conservatives?

In Sabula’s case he wasn’t even aware which Iowa wrestlers might lose eligibility and how severe the penalties could be.

I am under a strong belief he thinks a solid mat return is a takedown.

You agreed there is no reason for politics to be a routine topic on this IOWA WRESTLING forum? However, it is far too routine. All I have asked, is to take politics elsewhere. You have every right to your political views, just keep it the **** away from here.

Okay, even though I said I was out of this thread, I'll answer that question for you accurately, since you asked. A number of weeks ago, in a different thread, magaman the Russia Lover stated 100%, black and white, that he supported Vladimir Putin, the murderous dictator, over the President of the United States. That's traitor talk. Hence from then on, magaman has become magaman the Russia Lover. A totally accurate description, by his own admission. Have a good day everyone.
I would say it wasn't his best statement of all time. Not sure that makes him a Russian asset. Not even traitor talk. You have to understand that there's a lot of people that really hate Biden and if Putin was running against Biden in an American election, Putin might stand a chance. Does that mean they are all traitors? No, they just feel that Biden is more of a dictator (and some of his policies make me wonder too). I've been called a Russian on here myself because I disagreed with the poster. You still didn't answer my question about silencing people. Just says that makes you a dictator.

For the life of me, I just can't figure it out either. How would anyone possible conclude that conservatives are pro Russia?

Reactions: el dub
I would say it wasn't his best statement of all time. Not sure that makes him a Russian asset. Not even traitor talk. You have to understand that there's a lot of people that really hate Biden and if Putin was running against Biden in an American election, Putin might stand a chance. Does that mean they are all traitors? No, they just feel that Biden is more of a dictator (and some of his policies make me wonder too). I've been called a Russian on here myself because I disagreed with the poster. You still didn't answer my question about silencing people. Just says that makes you a dictator.

Let me get this right. Biden is more of a dictator than Putin or Trump? Yeah this is why you and other MAGAs get extreme ridicule and condemnation. Just insanely dumb reasoning skills. You're in a cult.

• Haha
Reactions: T8KUDWN and el dub
How have you ascertained I am a huge Trump supporter? I don’t call people out , or debate with them on their political views in this forum. When have you seen me post a political diatribe about liberals or conservatives?

In Sabula’s case he wasn’t even aware which Iowa wrestlers might lose eligibility and how severe the penalties could be.

I am under a strong belief he thinks a solid mat return is a takedown.

You agreed there is no reason for politics to be a routine topic on this IOWA WRESTLING forum? However, it is far too routine. All I have asked, is to take politics elsewhere. You have every right to your political views, just keep it the **** away from here.

I've seen you ask people condemning Trump or Trump supporters to stop talking about politics multiple times, yet I haven't ever seen you ask the people espousing support for Trump on a wrestling forum to stop posting about politics. It doesn't take a genius to infer that you're completely ok with pro Trump/pro MAGA comments on a wrestling board.

Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT