ADVERTISEMENT

Ironbird

Is Ironbird?

• Clara A troll that never breaks character ?

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The actual dumbest Iowa fan ever ?

Votes: 51 77.3%
  • Class A troll that never breaks character?

Votes: 12 18.2%

• Total voters
I've seen you ask people condemning Trump or Trump supporters to stop talking about politics multiple times, yet I haven't ever seen you ask the people espousing support for Trump on a wrestling forum to stop posting about politics. It doesn't take a genius to infer that you're completely ok with pro Trump/pro MAGA comments on a wrestling board.
FYI I have MAGA on ignore.
We wont be interacting here any longer

I don’t appreciate being inferred by you as a liar. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that you believe the only truth, is yours.

Last edited:
FYI I have MAGA on ignore.
We wont be interacting here any longer

I don’t appreciate being inferred by you as a liar. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that you believe the only truth, is yours.

There have been countless others besides him who've made political comments in support of Trump, in threads that you've responded to and asked the people criticizing Trump to stop talking about politics. I have no issue with people asking for politics to not be discussed. But if you call it one way, it makes it reasonable to infer that you only want the people criticizing your politician to stop posting.

Reactions: el dub
Let me get this right. Biden is more of a dictator than Putin or Trump? Yeah this is why you and other MAGAs get extreme ridicule and condemnation. Just insanely dumb reasoning skills. You're in a cult.
I did not say that. Stop putting words in my posts and miss quoting shit.

Reactions: HIWILLE
For the life of me, I just can't figure it out either. How would anyone possible conclude that conservatives are pro Russia?

And how many quotes can I put up of Obama and Biden saying things about other dictators of the world. It's politics and world relations. Don't be stupid and think that Republicans are the only ones that say stuff. Take your blue blinders off.

Please provide a credible link for this quote. Thanks.

says 2.5 million encounters in 2023.

Not sure what "get aways have crossed" means. Encounters that were processed? Estimated non-encounters who avoided border security?

This was the NYPOST in JULY, not sure if you are playing stupid or are?

I did not say that. Stop putting words in my posts and miss quoting shit.

"You have to understand that there's a lot of people that really hate Biden and if Putin was running against Biden in an American election, Putin might stand a chance. Does that mean they are all traitors? No, they just feel that Biden is more of a dictator (and some of his policies make me wonder too)."

Here's the exact quote. Don't play dumb. You deserve the ridicule that you're getting.

And how many quotes can I put up of Obama and Biden saying things about other dictators of the world. It's politics and world relations. Don't be stupid and think that Republicans are the only ones that say stuff. Take your blue blinders off.

These links aren't just quotes from Trump. I don't wear blue blinders. I'm not a democrat. I just have absolutely zero tolerance for the attempted overthrow of our democracy. The fact that Trump's behavior has been normalized to the point that you cultists don't see it as completely intolerable and contemptable is a huge problem.

Reactions: el dub
Let me get this right. Biden is more of a dictator than Putin or Trump? Yeah this is why you and other MAGAs get extreme ridicule and condemnation. Just insanely dumb reasoning skills. You're in a cult.
Blah blah blah blah Trump blah blah blah blah MAGA blah blah blah blah Jan 6th blah blah blah blah blah cult blah blah blah.

You're a one trick pony. Same crap every post.

Blah blah blah blah Trump blah blah blah blah MAGA blah blah blah blah Jan 6th blah blah blah blah blah cult blah blah blah.

You're a one trick pony. Same crap every post.

Yes, as long as you cultists continue to defend and support Trump, I'll continue to condemn and criticize him and you. If you don't want to hear it, quit posting about Trump.

I've seen you ask people condemning Trump or Trump supporters to stop talking about politics multiple times, yet I haven't ever seen you ask the people espousing support for Trump on a wrestling forum to stop posting about politics. It doesn't take a genius to infer that you're completely ok with pro Trump/pro MAGA comments on a wrestling board.
You're 100% right. I read this board for many years never feeling like I needed to say anything. People like you ruined it. Now I post because I am generally sick of it. Yes, there are rightwing people who post, but you libs are the worst. It's all day everyday none stop. I want to just read about my Hawks. I travel so much for my job, I have to find stuff out, many times, from this board. You have now ruined that for me and many others.

Yes, as long as you cultists continue to defend and support Trump, I'll continue to condemn and criticize him and you. If you don't want to hear it, quit posting about Trump.

I don't post about Trump you moron. You and I have been down this road way too many times.

You're 100% right. I read this board for many years never feeling like I needed to say anything. People like you ruined it. Now I post because I am generally sick of it. Yes, there are rightwing people who post, but you libs are the worst. It's all day everyday none stop. I want to just read about my Hawks. I travel so much for my job, I have to find stuff out, many times, from this board. You have now ruined that for me and many others.

1. I'm not a lib.

2. I don't bring up the topic of politics. I respond to political posts in support of MAGA/Trump with extreme condemnation and will continue to do so.

3. You have a poster with the name @MAGAman on the wrestling board, yet you're blaming libs for talking about politics all day everyday non stop. The guy who this thread is about routinely makes political posts.

The reality is that you, like others, have no problem seeing political posts on a wrestling board. You just don't like seeing the political posts that you disagree with. Pure hypocrisy .

Reactions: el dub and sabula
"You have to understand that there's a lot of people that really hate Biden and if Putin was running against Biden in an American election, Putin might stand a chance. Does that mean they are all traitors? No, they just feel that Biden is more of a dictator (and some of his policies make me wonder too)."

Here's the exact quote. Don't play dumb. You deserve the ridicule that you're getting.
Read my post, I said there are people who do, NOT ME. I just question some of his policies (like banning things from being said on twitter and forcing vaccines) that stuff is dictator in nature. Learn how to read.

Reactions: IRONBIRD
1. I'm not a lib.

2. I don't bring up the topic of politics. I respond to political posts in support of MAGA/Trump with extreme condemnation and will continue to do so.

3. You have a poster with the name @MAGAman on the wrestling board, yet you're blaming libs for talking about politics all day everyday non stop. The guy who this thread is about routinely makes political posts.

The reality is that you, like others, have no problem seeing political posts on a wrestling board. You just don't like seeing the political posts that you disagree with. Pure hypocrisy .
You're dunk, I suggest you go eat something and go take a nap.

Nice response to objective facts.
Sigh,...... look at your username. Would you find such a name on a wrestling board? Sharky on a wrestling board? @MAGAman is just a name. Yes, he posts support for Trump. That's his American right to. It's is his right to post said beliefs to his support. Just as it's yours to post your dislike for those beliefs.

You say you're not liberal, but everything you post is liberal sounding. I know you don't like Trump, but you don't post anything other than that. Fixing problems take ideas and discussions about ideas not bitching about what is wrong. I can't stand either of the leading candidates and would love it if neither ran, but here we are.

@IRONBIRD what would it take for you to turn against Trump? How about if he were convicted of felonies related to the attempted overturning of the 2020 election?
Are you serious??? What we currently have, is the most treasonous, corrupt presidency in history!!! YES this POS even out did the huge POS obama!!!!

The election WAS 100% STOLEN!!! We currently have a false presidency! We had it with the POS obama too and because he was black, and so many were paid off, Nothing was done!!!!

Looking beyond the election. We now have 100% proof that the bidens were paid selling out AMERICA!!! We also now know that they are allowing the open border due to being blackmailed! They have let terrorists in, criminals, murderers, rapists, drug smugglers and more!

The number of AMERICANS who have been killed is astounding!!!! Now in the 100s of thousands! Drugs, murders, etc....

TRUMP will NEVER be convicted so your question is living in what ifs. BUT everything I posted is 100% true so the real question is. WHEN are YOU going to wake up!?!?!? What will it take for YOU to turn against your anti-American POS demoRAT party?????

Let me say this though, I would have much rather had TRUMP overturn the election to make it correct and have him president right now! We would not have TWOOOO WARS, open boarders, trillions of dollars wasted, Americans killed and held hostage etc......

TRUMP 2024
MAGA PATRIOTS RULES
AMERICA 1ST

Let me say this though, I would have much rather had TRUMP overturn the election to make it correct and have him president right now!

There it is. Not even pretending to not be pro fascism now. Just outright publicly stating that you don't give a **** about democracy and would prefer a dictatorship as long as it was your cult leader in power. Absolutely insanity. You're an unAmerican piece of shit. Despicable that you think you're a patriot.

The reality is there is nothing that Trump could do that would turn you against him. He is your cult leader. You're a cultist. The only difference between Trump and Jim Jones is that Trump would've charged for the Kool aid and would never kill himself. Way too narcissistic and egotistical to ever kill himself.

Reactions: sabula
The word narcissist gets thrown around pretty heavily.
I think people might want to look up the definition and while reading it look in the mirror.
Would it shock you all to believe that dems thinks repubs are the the most ignorant f&cks on the planet.
Guess what, repubs think dems are the most ignorant f&cks on the planet.
Give it up.
No one gives a F&ck about your opinion.
But that can't be possible, you're so smart and have so much wisdom to share.
That's a narcissist.

Last edited:
Are you serious??? What we currently have, is the most treasonous, corrupt presidency in history!!! YES this POS even out did the huge POS obama!!!!

The election WAS 100% STOLEN!!! We currently have a false presidency! We had it with the POS obama too and because he was black, and so many were paid off, Nothing was done!!!!

Looking beyond the election. We now have 100% proof that the bidens were paid selling out AMERICA!!! We also now know that they are allowing the open border due to being blackmailed! They have let terrorists in, criminals, murderers, rapists, drug smugglers and more!

The number of AMERICANS who have been killed is astounding!!!! Now in the 100s of thousands! Drugs, murders, etc....

TRUMP will NEVER be convicted so your question is living in what ifs. BUT everything I posted is 100% true so the real question is. WHEN are YOU going to wake up!?!?!? What will it take for YOU to turn against your anti-American POS demoRAT party?????

Let me say this though, I would have much rather had TRUMP overturn the election to make it correct and have him president right now! We would not have TWOOOO Any questions WARS, open boarders, trillions of dollars wasted, Americans killed and held hostage etc......

TRUMP 2024
MAGA PATRIOTS RULES
AMERICA 1ST
Wow... that's hilarious. Any question now why he won the dumbest poster on this board... in a Biden landslide? Even the other MAGA supporters are cringing right now. Did he just jump out of a clown car? 🤣🤣

I think people might want to look up the definition and while reading it look in the mirror.
Would it shock you all to believe that dems thinks repubs are the the most ignorant f&cks on the planet.
Give it up.
That's a narcissist.
Thats It Very Good GIF by Peloton

Give it up.
That's a narcissist.

Trump fits the definition of narcissist perfectly.

"What are the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder?
Use the acronym “SPECIAL ME” to remember the nine signs of NPD.

SPECIAL ME

Sense of self-importance
Preoccupation with power, beauty, or success
Entitled
Can only be around people who are important or special
Interpersonally exploitative for their own gain
Arrogant
Lack empathy
Must be admired
Envious of others or believe that others are envious of them"

Reactions: sabula

SPECIAL ME

Sense of self-importance
Entitled
Arrogant
Lack empathy
Must be admired

All of you participating in this shit show. Here you are posting more shit. No one cares! You aren't converting anyone to your way of thinking.

Reactions: TNTwrestle
Ok, you are right... I really did try. But man, it's hard when I see such stupidity rise up again and again. I'll give it another shot. 👍 Out.

@Sett1997 just another in the increasingly long list of people who are more than happy to call for the end of political comments by people who are critical of Trump and MAGA. Keep that same energy when the cultists are shouting TRUMP 2024 on a wrestling forum.

Reactions: el dub and sabula

SPECIAL ME

Sense of self-importance
Entitled
Arrogant
Lack empathy
Must be admired

Disagree No Way GIF by Yellowstone

@Sett1997 just another in the increasingly long list of people who are more than happy to call for the end of political comments by people who are critical of Trump and MAGA. Keep that same energy when the cultists are shouting TRUMP 2024 on a wrestling forum.
I don't want anyone shouting anything Vodka, let's go back to wrestling.
I don't want to read their crap either. You all know we have an OT board for this.

Interesting that you took issue when I called trump a narcissist, but said nothing in response to MAGA posters campaigning for trump in this thread.
I took an issue because I'm tired of this on the wrestling board. Both sides calling each other stupid, and morons is number one on the list you posted.
A sense of self importance.

Reactions: IAChief32
Is this the next Brody Grothus thread🤔
I hope not. I don't know why I keep reading (I guess hoping it will turn around) and I don't know how I'm staying out of it. A lot of piling on and uninfomred/misinformed posting, and I keep reading crap fro guys I've got on ignore for this very reason. I think this will be the last time I open this thread.

Reactions: Sett1997
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT