ADVERTISEMENT

Is This Everybody's Favorite Billy Joel Song?

All she wanted was the sax...
dd3862a93f58844ad8c505eba40fa778.gif

This for me, too - especially this old live version

In HS I had to go against a 280 lb. defensive tackle nicknamed "Hollywood". (I was a 175 lb. Guard, they played a 4 front)

Totally by coincidence, I fell asleep the night before listening to this song, envisioning myself dominating this guy. The next night the song was going through my mind the whole game.

Kicked his ass and we won. CSB

I've seen him live twice. Once a few years ago here in Nashville and last year at MSG. Never gets old.
He’s at the top of my bucket list. If not for corona I would have seen him at Amalie in Tampa this year. Once this shit blows over I’ll probably just see him at MSG in NY.

The best Billy Joel songs are in order:
1) Piano Man
2) We Didn’t Start the Fire
3) Only the Good Die Young
4) It’s Still Rock and Roll to Me
5) My Life

But by far the best song this year about this is 2020 by Ben Folds.

• Love
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
The best Billy Joel songs are in order:
1) Piano Man
2) We Didn’t Start the Fire
3) Only the Good Die Young
4) It’s Still Rock and Roll to Me
5) My Life

But by far the best song this year about this is 2020 by Ben Folds.

Ben Folds has always been a genius. This is par for the course. Took a piss next to him at a urinal at the IMU in Iowa City. Just the two of us. I'm not a chatter in the bathroom, but he was all about talking. Right before a show. Show was outstanding.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Ben Folds has always been a genius. This is par for the course. Took a piss next to him at a urinal at the IMU in Iowa City. Just the two of us. I'm not a chatter in the bathroom, but he was all about talking. Right before a show. Show was outstanding.
.....csb

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT