ADVERTISEMENT

It’s over for Biden

Neither should be president. The Media does what is always does. Gives the lunatics on the right a free pass and lays it on the Dems first chance they get.
Because my guy sucks so bad your guy shouldn’t be allowed to win either…who’s the real threat to democracy.

Reactions: Hans81
There's the chis we all know and love. Always let's twitter do his talking.
Yesterday was probably the worst day in his life and that's saying something with his previous transgressions. November could be catastrophic, don't say I didn't warn you all...

NYT editorial board just called for him to drop out of race for good of the country.

Biden was asked what the chances were of him dropping out.

His answer:

giphy.gif

I pray he drops out. Trump is a dangerous maniac. Biden belongs in a nursing home. Nation can't afford to risk Trump turning America into Nazi Germany.
It's wierd Trump didn't turn America into Nazi Germany his first term. Hyperbole much?

Reactions: Hans81
I pray he drops out. Trump is a dangerous maniac. Biden belongs in a nursing home. Nation can't afford to risk Trump turning America into Nazi Germany.
Dude. We had him as President for 4 years and we were nothing like Nazi Germany and won't be.

This type of talk just makes you, and others like you talking about Nazi's, look like a crazy person.

Dude. We had him as President for 4 years and we were nothing like Nazi Germany and won't be.

This type of talk just makes you, and others like you talking about Nazi's, look like a crazy person.
Again. Trump lead a coup to overthrow the government. And you excuse it. It's an astounding level of not giving two shits about our democracy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT