ADVERTISEMENT

It’s over for Biden

Incumbency is one of the best predictors of who wins the White House; replacing Biden a few months before the election is a huge risk.
I wish you were right, but this is simply dead wrong. Biden will not inspire young voters, he won’t inspire independents, he won’t inspire never Trumpers. Yes, there is a slight risk that switching now will piss of some democratic stalwarts. Big deal, you can’t win with just the core of the party.

You need to sway independents and Biden absolutely lost them. Most of my friends are moderate independents and my phone today was awash with their apathy and frustration.

Change the ticket Dems.

Also, I see the Dems have decided to take a page out of the Republican playbook by selling fear. Fear that change will cause Trump to win. Are you even listening to yourselves?

The Democratic Party used to be the party of hope, of youthful energy, of progress. Now you all justify keeping an old man because change is hard and you are swallowing fear from the dem machine hook line and sinker.

You are a 100% manipulated sheep, do and say exactly what your leftist media channels tell you to do and say. It’s the same dem message no matter where you turn. You won’t allow yourself to believe what your own eyes see.
Projection. You support a rapist. How do you square that with yourself??

Actually, it is PRECISELY telling them not to believe their lying eyes.

Do you disagree with the people who've said since last night that's he's no fit for the office anymore?
It's ok if it's your opinion, I'm just not sure what group you're actually in.

Biden gave a rally in North Carolina today and apparently he was good.
It doesn’t matter. He proved last night that he is, at least occasionally, unfit to be president. What if he is having an off day when China invades Taiwan?

Biden built a great team and for the day-to-day stuff I don’t worry about his leadership. But he has lost A LOT in the past four years and he will only get worse. And we will encounter issues in the next term that require a fully capable president.

NYT is right. Time for him to gracefully bow out. It would be the heroic thing for him to do and América would love and respect him for that courage.

It doesn’t matter. He proved last night that he is, at least occasionally, unfit to be president. What if he is having an off day when China invades Taiwan?

Biden built a great team and for the day-to-day stuff I don’t worry about his leadership. But he has lost A LOT in the past four years and he will only get worse. And we will encounter issues in the next term that require a fully capable president.

NYT is right. Time for him to gracefully bow out. It would be the heroic thing for him to do and América would love and respect him for that courage.

Trump will probably win if Biden gets replaced now.

Is that your preference?

Trump will probably win if Biden gets replaced now.

Is that your preference?
No I don’t want Trump to win. He is not just a shitstain on the office of the presidency, he is a shitstain on our country.

Unfortunately I believe Trump will win if Biden remains the candidate. Biden is going to massively underperform his 2020 result. Why doesn’t everyone see that it is a FAR bigger risk to keep him than replace him? Stop looking at this with partisan eyes. Biden is objectively a far worse candidate now than he was four years ago.

Last edited:
No I don’t want Trump to win. He is not just a shitstain on the office of the presidency, he is a shitstain on our country.

Unfortunately I believe Trump will win if Biden remains the candidate. Biden is going to massively underperform his 2020 result. Why doesn’t everyone see that it is a FAR bigger risk to keep him than replace him? Stop looking at this with partisan eyes. Biden is objectively a far worse candidate now than he was four years ago.
And we’re electing a person for a 4 year term.
Biden’s rapid decline doesn’t magically stop on Inauguration Day. I can’t even imagine the guy in a couple years.

Just to see how much he has deteriorated, here is the first debate in 2020. Jump to 14:00 to see them discussing health care.

And we’re electing a person for a 4 year term.
Biden’s rapid decline doesn’t magically stop on Inauguration Day. I can’t even imagine the guy in a couple years.
If Republican were honest they would r realize that Trump will go down the same path. He has trouble standing now. He couldn't stay awake in court. His neck and face are melting right before our eyes. Dudes ancient and it shows.

Left wing media discusses this mess. Apparently Obama tried, a year ago, to convince Biden not to run

Biden's Campaign Responds To Calls For Him To Drop Out

Reactions: h-hawk
8vcpbf.jpg

Smerconish….he points out that this wasn’t a one off and this has been known in Washington, and overseas, for a while

He goes through the various columns from NYT and other publications.

This is good

Contested Convention?

Last edited:
Reactions: Funky Bunch
Mitch Mcconnell has been good lately too, but I guarantee the first thing most people think about is when he froze up 9 months ago. This debate memory ain't going away.
Nor the one in September after an additional 3 months of decline! 😂🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🤪🤡

Do you EVER pay attention to reality???? Or what MAGA types here. What he said was spot on. It’s truly amazing that, and I’m not saying this is you, that there isn’t anything Trump can say or do that hurts him. Definitely teflon.
Huey says the media gives the lunatics on the right a free pass. That’s just an idiotic statement.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
I assume your “praying” he drops out is a figure of speech?

Do you ask that every time you see/hear that obvious expression?

Like when I say 'please god make nutzac not a moron today', do you think I'm on one knee, head bowed, eyes closed, and end it with 'amen'? I guess you gotta make sure. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT