ADVERTISEMENT

Landslide Loss in the Governor's Race

I notice a common theme here, it’s people over policy when the left loses.

the left: we got our ass handed to us… we just had bad candidates. Our policies are sound and people really love us just not “that person.”

when elections are about personality the left wins every time. Obama, Clinton, are two examples. When it becomes about issues or policies we just need better candidates
Republicans have basically 2-3 talking points. Nothing new since Trump started 6 years ago. Border/Illegal immigration, talk about the radical left agenda (it's a must) and are hopefully endorsed by Trump. And now even if they aren't endorsed by Trump they still talk about Trump policies which of course he had no policies.

Republicans have basically 2-3 talking points. Nothing new since Trump started 6 years ago. Border/Illegal immigration, talk about the radical left agenda (it's a must) and are hopefully endorsed by Trump. And now even if they aren't endorsed by Trump they still talk about Trump policies which of course he had no policies.
Yes that’s honestly because we don’t feel like we need big daddy government to solve problems that likely don’t even exist.

sure the left has all kinds of talking points but that’s because you’re incredibly unhappy with pretty much everything from student loans, to BIPOC issues, the rainbow brigade, climate, you want and need government to fix everything.

the right only has a couple talking points because largely we want to be left alone. We don’t want the federal government involved in pretty much anything. If I lived in a state where I was unhappy I would move to a place I liked better.

• Haha
Reactions: littlez
Maybe they blame some other pol they like even less?
Except Reynolds is on a revenge tour against Republicans that don't like her idea of giving wealthy Iowans a voucher so they can send their kids to private schools.

Iowa current free fall in education and environmental issues is entirely on her.

Shit starts at the top and flows downhill.

I would have hoped that the exclusive and highly reputable secondary school that you graduated from would have made you more empathetic.
Speaking of empathy. Any for Eric’s victims? Yeah, I know, Eric just struggled with years of “health problems.” Lol.

Reactions: MitchLL and GOHOX69
It was common knowledge at Dowling that Eric was an all around piece of shit in addition to drinking and drugging. But Northern is incorrigibly committed to selective empathy in the name of Republican Jesus, so here we are.
You know who else's son was well known to be a druggy piece of shit..... Pat McManus ....... the more you know.

Because lying rightwing propaganda. The left agenda isn’t allowed to stand on its own. Iowans are increasingly dumb. Just look haw quickly Republicans are killing our public school rankings. I guess Iowans want Mississippi.
If my options are Mississippi or California give me "Valor and arms" all day.

Because lying rightwing propaganda. The left agenda isn’t allowed to stand on its own. Iowans are increasingly dumb. Just look haw quickly Republicans are killing our public school rankings. I guess Iowans want Mississippi.
Your exact thoughts and opinions are what Iowans aren’t agreeing with. It’s libs like you that turn everyone off. You’re just as far left as trumpers are to the right.

Iowana are fvcking stupid if you believe polling numbers...Reynold's approval rating is up but more Iowans think the State is headed in the wrong direction??

That doesn't jive!
Sure it does.

You see, despite the Republicans controlling every lever of government, the ANTIFA BLM LBGTQ terrorists are ruining our schools and teaching our children how to have the butt secks.

I know this is true because I watch GOP-funded political advertising.

Either party’s inability to find a candidate with magnetic charisma and appeal is such an Iowa thing. I have nothing but disdain for the politicos that participate in Iowa politics

Sure it does.

You see, despite the Republicans controlling every lever of government, the ANTIFA BLM LBGTQ terrorists are ruining our schools and teaching our children how to have the butt secks.

I know this is true because I watch GOP-funded political advertising.
Repubs Control every level!?!

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Speaking of empathy. Any for Eric’s victims? Yeah, I know, Eric just struggled with years of “health problems.” Lol.

Never realized the "alcohol connection " between Braindead's son and the current Iowa Governor.

Maybe it's Terry Branstad's fault?

Man, Iowa is screwed up.

Either party’s inability to find a candidate with magnetic charisma and appeal is such an Iowa thing. I have nothing but disdain for the politicos that participate in Iowa politics

An Iowa thing? Have you paid attention to the joke in Washington?

Repubs Control every level!?!
Oh sorry, forgot the "attorney general's" office :rolleyes:

Iowa has a Republican trifecta and a divided triplex. The Republican Party controls the governorship and both chambers of the state legislature. The Democratic Party controls the office of attorney general, while the Republican Party controls the office of secretary of state.

For clarification sake:

You see, despite the Republicans controlling every lever of government THAT HAS LAW MAKING AND ENFORCEMENT POWER, the ANTIFA BLM LBGTQ terrorists are ruining our schools and teaching our children how to have the butt secks.

Iowana are fvcking stupid if you believe polling numbers...Reynold's approval rating is up but more Iowans think the State is headed in the wrong direction??

That doesn't jive!
You live in Iowa, right?

Yes that’s honestly because we don’t feel like we need big daddy government to solve problems that likely don’t even exist.

sure the left has all kinds of talking points but that’s because you’re incredibly unhappy with pretty much everything from student loans, to BIPOC issues, the rainbow brigade, climate, you want and need government to fix everything.

the right only has a couple talking points because largely we want to be left alone. We don’t want the federal government involved in pretty much anything. If I lived in a state where I was unhappy I would move to a place I liked better.
The top 1% and fans of the growing wealth gap LOVE how you think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT