ADVERTISEMENT

Lee

whatisthat

Scout Team
Sep 8, 2006
Feel pretty good about Spencer winning number 3 tomorrow, even on another bum knee, more worried about olympic trials. Will it hold up against the stronger competition? Don't know if it's been posted, but the big brace is on the opposite knee from the past...will we find out what the injury is...either after nationals....after trials....not at all?

Reactions: crablegs1
Feel pretty good about Spencer winning number 3 tomorrow, even on another bum knee, more worried about olympic trials. Will it hold up against the stronger competition? Don't know if it's been posted, but the big brace is on the opposite knee from the past...will we find out what the injury is...either after nationals....after trials....not at all?

I'd guess he will be on the shelf after the season, obviously not working with healthy legs and would be pretty tough to win trials in that condition.

Its not a bad knee, moran, he was just really upset up about giving up a point in that match and shouted at the bench, “I gave up points, dang it.” I know because I read lips..:eek::eek:

i didn't i never noticed him before.

He has been around a long time and generally only shows up for two things:

1. Inability to navigate basic sports broadcast technology/TV guide

2. When something negative happens

Mike already let us know about 15 years ago that he is superior to us poors in Iowa because he gets to ski at his private resort whenever he wants, but I bet he can't bonus his way through the NCAA Championship with two bad knees.

Yes he can!!! Just ask him. Wait, you won’t have to. He will tell you.

He has been around a long time and generally only shows up for two things:

1. Inability to navigate basic sports broadcast technology/TV guide

2. When something negative happens

Yes he can!!! Just ask him. Wait, you won’t have to. He will tell you.

“1. Inability to navigate basic sports broadcast technology/TV guide”

That was classic, thought it was a troll but ..... wow

In his defense he proved it over a dozen years ago. His posts only remind us of this fact.

But... he hiked fourteen miles before skiing down to a lodge to watch the tourney! And did I mention he knew some bad a$$ wrestlers.back in the day?

Reactions: Gobblin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT