ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland Stuns Illinois without Ayala..

I get Nebraska doesn’t know how to win but that display by Allen in the last 2 minutes might have single handedly been the worst stretch of basketball I’ve EVER seen. If he was on my team I’d be embarrassed

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
That Cody Allen of NEB is effing dirty.

I could see him trying to take out one of our guys later in the game after the Hawks are up big.
That was ****ing pathetic in every sense of the word.. hopefully Fran takes and pulls the starters up 35 with 5 mins left in the first half.

Reactions: HawkBall23
Dang, there's quite a few interesting matchups on Tuesday night;

Wisconsin @ Michigan, 6p on ESPN [UM needs to pick up a loss, but I'll never root for UW]
Duke @ VA Tech, 6p on ACC Network [Go Hokies!]
Alabama @ Kentucky, 8p on ESPN [Roll Tide!]
West Virginia @ Baylor, 8p on ESPN2 [Baylor needs an L, so Iowa can slide past them in the polls to #2 when given the chance]
Syracuse @ North Carolina, 8p on ACCN [a UNC win would help Iowa's SOS]

Reactions: SotaHawk87
This probably won’t sit well with the sensitivity towards the officials today but my gosh getting a W at Illinois. These cats are allowed to do whatever the F they want. I haven’t seen a drive yet where Ayo has taken less than 3 steps.

This probably won’t sit well with the sensitivity towards the officials today but my gosh getting a W at Illinois. These cats are allowed to do whatever the F they want. I haven’t seen a drive yet where Ayo has taken less than 3 steps.

How about that obvious foul on Dosunmu for stepping on Scott's foot, but good ol' Bo Boroski calls the travel on Scott for falling down.

Can't even be mad, cause its so expected that Bo would be so bad at his job.

How about that obvious foul on Dosunmu for stepping on Scott's foot, but good ol' Bo Boroski calls the travel on Scott for falling down.

Can't even be mad, cause its so expected that Bo would be so bad at his job.

I’m an Illini fan, but that was a horrible call, lol. No intention by Ayo or anything, but it’s still a clear foul call.

Reactions: HawkBall23
He's fallen in love with that euro-step.

Kofi was having some success until the terps started doubling and he threw some poor passes. He only has 2 assists the entire year!

Illini guards are starting to make plays so it might not matter.

Kicked his leg out to try trip a defender then turned it over and just tackled a guy pulling legs from underneath him.. dangerous stuff

He also punched the ball out of someone's hands from behind, after a foul call, and would have hit the guy in the head if had missed the ball.

Man at this rate if Iowa wins the conference, we might need to send Turgeon a ring.

Man, they just don't make sense, do they?

Win @ Wisconsin, blown out @ home vs Iowa, and are on the verge of possibly winning @ ILL.

lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT