ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan vs PSU??

Yo Ostrander, still down on Starocci . You might want to throw in the towel bud. Think Nickal early.
Also think if he meets mike O’Malley. Plott Hastings or if he meets massa again I think they all beat him.

I got money on kemerer all day!!!
Starocci doesn't create any offense of his own against good competition. That will bite him in the later rounds. He is good, but no where near Bo yet. I think he ends up top four this year, but will get almost no bonus on the way. "I like our guy!"

Reactions: Jrjt0518
Starocci doesn't create any offense of his own against good competition. That will bite him in the later rounds. He is good, but no where near Bo yet. I think he ends up top four this year, but will get almost no bonus on the way. "I like our guy!"
The funny thing is some are calling him to beat kem. Smh. He beat Romero who is ok but not great. And he beat a 1 time aa 65lber blown up to 74. I just don’t see what they are seeing. Is he better than hall? I doubt that too.

Reactions: blcoach80
The funny thing is some are calling him to beat kem. Smh. He beat Romero who is ok but not great. And he beat a 1 time aa 65lber blown up to 74. I just don’t see what they are seeing. Is he better than hall? I doubt that too.
His plan against Kem will be to wait and counter his shots. I knew him and Romero would go to ot at 1-1 because neither wants to shoot. Kemmerer is the most offensive wrestler he has seen. Hoping to win 2-1/3-2 in ot/tb isn't going to cut it and I don't see him creating his own offense against Kem Dawg either. I see a 3-1 or 5-2 type match at best for Starocci

His plan against Kem will be to wait and counter his shots. I knew him and Romero would go to ot at 1-1 because neither wants to shoot. Kemmerer is the most offensive wrestler he has seen. Hoping to win 2-1/3-2 in ot/tb isn't going to cut it and I don't see him creating his own offense against Kem Dawg either. I see a 3-1 or 5-2 type match at best for Starocci
Got kemerer by 3-5. Problem is I don’t see starrocci making it to kem either way. Labriola beats him too imo

I am confused how my response to the strange attacks for years done by WEH8ST8HAWK has anything to do with actual wrestling but your response is almost as confusing as you have to win the National Championship first before you can pretend you are on top?? On paper is exactly that ON PAPER!! I do feel bad for you guys as I would have bet you would be defending national champions this year, but Its not my fault that did not happen.
You say pretend to be on top in one breath and then say you feel bad because we should be on top in the other? Then you compare what I had to say to weh8st? I think you’re just confused in general. Which is fine on this board, but don’t play the victim. We are on top and will be at the end of this year. Care to bet or does that confuse you, too?

Reactions: pml_dad and Gobblin
You say pretend to be on top in one breath and then say you feel bad because we should be on top in the other? Then you compare what I had to say to weh8st? I think you’re just confused in general. Which is fine on this board, but don’t play the victim. We are on top and will be at the end of this year. Care to bet or does that confuse you, too?
LOL, Ok, since obviously you have crowned yourself undisputed champions and its so obvious and I already admitted Iowa got screwed last season ..I want 2-1 odds. My $50 against your $100. i will even send the money early to a 3rd party you trust to hold onto it before big tens. Team National Champions take all. I have never bet online before, but sounds like fun to me:cool:

Reactions: pml_dad
LOL, Ok, since obviously you have crowned yourself undisputed champions and its so obvious and I already admitted Iowa got screwed last season ..I want 2-1 odds. My $50 against your $100. i will even send the money early to a 3rd party you trust to hold onto it before big tens. Team National Champions take all. I have never bet online before, but sounds like fun to me:cool:

I’ll do your $500 to my 1k if your game?

I want some of this!!!

They were rubbing one out over RBY dominating Decatur and Berge getting a late TD to beat Clearly.

2-1 is what the oddsmakers have it at? You don’t sound confident but that’s a bet. No third party. I win, WFl. You win, whatever you want. I’m guessing you’re in PA? I’ll give email and hand you the money if you’d like if I lose. Whatever you’d prefer.

2-1 is what the oddsmakers have it at? You don’t sound confident but that’s a bet. No third party. I win, WFl. You win, whatever you want. I’m guessing you’re in PA? I’ll give email and hand you the money if you’d like if I lose. Whatever you’d prefer.
Its a Bet, I know this may sound crazy but you need to clarify what WFI?? (Wrestling for Life??) ?? Are we Doing donations? Is that what you are saying? And We Post Proof? Or is This Personal Bet and we send Money order to the Person after e-mail communication for winner Address?

Edit: Because if we are doing donations you can send that check to NLWC:p

Last edited:
Its a Bet, I know this may sound crazy but you need to clarify what WFI?? (Wrestling for Life??) ?? Are we Doing donations? Is that what you are saying? And We Post Proof? Or is This Personal Bet and we send Money order to the Person after e-mail communication for winner Address?

Looks like after the latest NLWC event you fella's could use the cash.....(insert winky guy here.....damn thing isn't highlighted to use sometimes).

Ok. In that case, I must request a change to HWC if I win. I will donate to NLWC if I lose and proof provided from loser either way. It’s a bet.

Can I get the same bet? Or send your psu buddies over here for some action!!

Ok. In that case, I must request a change to HWC if I win. I will donate to NLWC if I lose and proof provided from loser either way. It’s a bet.
AWESOME, Then I am responding to this e-mail because it is the best clarification of the bet and showing I understand the Parameters. i actually am only hoping for a National tournament without any Carona influence and some Amazing Injury free Wrestling!!!!!! Good Luck IowaBandwagon, If you do win I hope Kemerer is a big reason!! One of my Favorite wrestlers in his PA Days!!!

Agree. Starocci's made his living off guys not being able to finish shots. Kem finishes. Starocci is good for sure, but not quite slick enough to avoid Kem's talent.

Reactions: blcoach80
Agree. Starocci's made his living off guys not being able to finish shots. Kem finishes. Starocci is good for sure, but not quite slick enough to avoid Kem's talent.
I actually agree completely as of 2/25/2021 at 3:16pm EST but I am not so sure when 3/19/21 comes around, and I really may bet against that theory on 3/21/2021? not that I wish it, as I have already said, loved Kemerer during his PA days!!!!

I actually agree completely as of 2/25/2021 at 3:16pm EST but I am not so sure when 3/19/21 comes around, and I really may bet against that theory on 3/21/2021? not that I wish it, as I have already said, loved Kemerer during his PA days!!!!

Will be interesting for sure. If Starocci the freshman can do what Mark Hall the senior couldn't do by shutting down Kem's offense, that'll be impressive.

Whoa, now Starocci is actually good. Someone ought to tell O that I may have been ahead of the curve.

Will be interesting for sure. If Starocci the freshman can do what Mark Hall the senior couldn't do by shutting down Kem's offense, that'll be impressive.
Might depend on who they get for a Ref.

PSU has had some "Master stallers" when they face somebody who pressures them, most notably Nico and Hall (at NCAA's) come to mind. Things Nolf, Nickal, Taylor, etc. didn't do.

Kem will be looking to score, I assure you.

PSU has had some "Master stallers" when they face somebody who pressures them, most notably Nico and Hall (at NCAA's) come to mind. Things Nolf, Nickal, Taylor, etc. didn't do.

Please explain your reasoning for including Nico in your “Master stallers” list.

Please explain your reasoning for including Nico in your “Master stallers” list.
Watch some tape against guys they can't dominate, (like Nico against anybody from Iowa) if you understand the sport, you'll get it.

I'm sure you'll call it "great defense", and go right ahead. That's why I put the list of other guys so you PSU whiners MIGHT get the picture.

So for 4 years every time Nico wrestled someone from Iowa he had a ref that refused to call stalling? I watched Nico from the time he was a freshman in high school, and I don’t remember a time when he got called for stalling, must be the refs through high school too, when he wasn’t dominating his opponent of course ( as you stated ). Glad you enlightened me on the sport. MAYBE now I get the picture

23 so far: Nico and Hall are "Master stallers"
Sam Stoll: Hold my beer

Last edited:
Reactions: Junglekitty
So for 4 years every time Nico wrestled someone from Iowa he had a ref that refused to call stalling? I watched Nico from the time he was a freshman in high school, and I don’t remember a time when he got called for stalling, must be the refs through high school too, when he wasn’t dominating his opponent of course ( as you stated ). Glad you enlightened me on the sport. MAYBE now I get the picture
I appeased your dumb PSU ass one time. That's your limit.

Now you head for the great beyond on the snowflake/d'bag Ignore list. And GFY on the way there.

I appeased your dumb PSU ass one time. That's your limit.

Now you head for the great beyond on the snowflake/d'bag Ignore list. And GFY on the way there.
[/QUOTE

Unfortunately you didn’t appease me. What you did do is show your hypocrisy. You have no facts to back up your claim, you block two people that called you out on your ignorance, make an excuse for Stoll, and then have the stomach to call me a snowflake? Go back to discussing basketball, you have a chance there.

Sam Stoll? The plodding on a good day HWT.? The HWT. that was injured his whole career? LOL!

F'ing idiot. Enjoyed our once in a lifetime conversation. Bye-bye Nanc.
Oh look... the angry little man just lost the argument with just one rebuttal post. Bye-bye.

Last edited:
No beef in the argument here. But Not a fan of nicos at all but I’ve watched him for years. Hoped he lost all the time but he wasn’t a staller at all he would play the line A ton tho. When it was coming close to a stall he would front headlock and act like he was pressing the action that deleted any stalling from him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT