ADVERTISEMENT

*****Michigan vs TCU and tOSU vs Georgia CFP Games Thread*****

If the review says TCU RB was down before ball was out, B1G Twitterdom gonna blow up. What with the combination of that review to take UM's TD off the board back in the 1st half.

Michigan just made it a game again - at least for a few minutes.

What is with all these big plays and points??

Is that even allowed?! BF???

uh-what.gif

Duggan is making just enough plays against Michigan's aggressive defense for TCU to be successful.

Yet there's still a lot of time left in this game.

Reactions: Bishop1971
Michigan has some studs on offense. Unfortunately, TCU does too. Hard to believe it is the same game of football as the Iowa-Kentucky game.

Is Seth Anderson going to commit to Iowa?
I don't know. I'd guess yes but don't know. There is a lot of buzz going on in the Lounge so maybe else knows whats going on. I'm stuck in very ne iowa. I'm completely out of touch unless you want to know about uni basketball

• Haha
Reactions: EZ2BJZ
It's just been a weird game. Michigan 2 times to the TCU 5 and only 3 points to show for from it. The 2 pick-6's by the TCU defense. One of the more unorthodox games I've seen to explain why the score is what it is.

I don't know. I'd guess yes but don't know. There is a lot of buzz going on in the Lounge so maybe else knows whats going on. I'm stuck in very ne iowa. I'm completely out of touch unless you want to know about uni basketball
Lol. I’m good on UNI news. But thank you.

He said his recruiting is closed, so I was wondering.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT