ADVERTISEMENT

*****Michigan vs TCU and tOSU vs Georgia CFP Games Thread*****

Its bad enough I gotta watch commercials, but you could have used ANY team in your ad, and you choose ND?!

Not even her big mammaries are enough to make that ok.

• Haha
Reactions: Rambler Hawk
Couldn’t be further from the truth. Believe JJ made a gift to a hospital after every road game the last 2 years.
Why can’t he be both full of himself and charitable (trust fund kid?) at the same time? 😉 JK

I am just going by the couple interviews I have seen him give…freely admit I may be way off base. Also, jealous that he is the complete opposite of what we had at QB.😎

Last edited:
Reactions: brucealmighy
It's one thing to miss a call during live action. But to review it and still get it wrong? Inexcusable.

Iowa Campbell had a lot worse targeting go uncalled in game this season. I forget the game, but it could have been game changing first down for opponent.

I don't see not calling a Targeting on broken/desperation play by Michigana as a screwjob. Looked like the facemask was majority of the helmet hit. There are a lot of potential targetings that go uncalled.

Now in the Michigan-Iowa the Lady ref that call unnecessary roughing on an Iowa OL for pancaking a guy, that was a screwjob as it never gets called like that.

Imagine being a UM fan, after their game, and watching OSU go up 21-7 on Georgia ...

Me, imagining their sorrow=
laughing-laugh.gif

UGA RB breaking free, makes a big move to clear the DB and then turf monster trips him up.

😁

not to jinx tOSU but we could have a National Championship game between 2 teams that did not even their their conference championship (tOSU didn't even win their division, of course)

Reactions: Rambler Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT