ADVERTISEMENT

Murin and Lugo

Disappointing to see three Hawks (Cash goes down as well) as aggressors only to lose in the final seconds. Glad it’s early in the season. Give credit to the Clones as they lead 15-9. They’ve quoted the Carver crowd.

I'll give them credit for 141,149, and 184. And I guess credit to Miklus for wrestling hard, but that injury default was killer for us. 9 point swing. It's 18-9 otherwise (or 15-12 at worst) and Lee would put the nail in the coffin with a win here.

Reactions: AFHawk86
The entire team for the most part did not look very good today. What concerns me is all the "issues" the Wrestlers seem to have.

It appeared that some did gas and there was talks of the Flu going around. Sometimes that is not avoidable.

More alarming to me is it seems that every darn kid is banged up!!! 1/2 the team with Knee braces on, deSanto with something on knee and shoulder! Warner limping, a default at 74 where you have the starter out for the season.

They better start figuring a few things out because it appears to me that there is something a little wrong!

Reactions: Sandor45
The entire team for the most part did not look very good today. What concerns me is all the "issues" the Wrestlers seem to have.

It appeared that some did gas and there was talks of the Flu going around. Sometimes that is not avoidable.

More alarming to me is it seems that every darn kid is banged up!!! 1/2 the team with Knee braces on, deSanto with something on knee and shoulder! Warner limping, a default at 74 where you have the starter out for the season.

They better start figuring a few things out because it appears to me that there is something a little wrong!
Yes!
This cannot be a coincidence so many are banged up at the same time. This is the system. Has to change

Reactions: Jaybird319
Marinelli has had a knee brace on since he got here. Clark won a a title with his whole body in braces. Mark Perry won a title on one leg. Gable won a gold medal on one leg. Ad Infinitum.....

The Antithesis of the Gable quote is starting to happen.

I shoot he scores. He shoots he scores.​

Unfortunately, the quote that was stuck in my head last night was:

The 1st period is won by the best technician. The 2nd period is won by the kid in the best shape.
The 3rd period is won by the kid with the biggest heart.

Hopefully they all had the flu.

Reactions: HoundedHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT