ADVERTISEMENT

*****NCAA Title: LSU vs Iowa Game Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see what I (and others) are fighting constantly on here? “Need more black players”? JFC!
You need to go to another board, you loser. Iowa makes it to the championship game and you complain about our team color and chemistry.

Angel Reese pure trash taunting like that at the end.
I didn't get to watch the game, but I knew 3 things would happen.

- LSU would probably go off and shoot like they're playing the Iowa Men

- The refereeing would be an absolute disgrace and showcase to the nation just how bad women's officiating factually is

- Angel Reese would do something classless in the open towards Iowa, and her fans will still love her for it.

Check check and check.....

You know what your problem is fake Christian boy? You take issue with the guy calling out a racist comment but not the guy he was commenting to. Go preach to someone who gives a shit.
Thank you Jonesy. It's good to know someone else doesn't base their entire life on the demographics of other people.

we gotta hit the transfer portal and get a big

Angel Reese transferring to LSU was huge for them
The multiple transfers. Basically their starters, are all transfers. Typical SEC buy a team method by LSU. Unfortunately, that is now where the NCAA has put everyone. Teams now need an official recruiting budget, and the unofficial one funded by outside boosters. You know, the SEC way.

WTF. Take it to off topic.
I didn't start it. It started when these morons decided to make this game about racial indifference. I just had rebuttals. Tell them to take it to the OT board. Or is that against your beliefs?

And yet here you are buying the narrative and defending someone claiming this Iowa loss was because of race. Dumb. Just...wow
I never said that at all. Btw, would it shock you to think that people think your are dumb too?
Of course it would. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT