ADVERTISEMENT

*****NCAA Title: LSU vs Iowa Game Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
This loss had nothing to do with Race. LSU was absolutly on FIRE in the first half. The officiating was TERRIBLE (and that is too bad). Morris, took over after we made our run and Caitlin was covered up better then most teams have been able to do. I also think we were gassed. And, I hated the way the LSU player kept taunting Caitlin AFTER the game. I know Caitlin does a little of it during the game....but I have not seen her do it after. So PROUD of this team and they WILL be back!!!!
I thought we were toast when sideshow bob banked in the heave at half. Everything was falling.

Reactions: Hawkman34
Condescending fake Christian? Check.
Racist? Check

So many people like you give Christianity a bad name. I bet you have attended church your whole life, and yet you still don’t get it do you?

Jesus hates you because of who you are, just a POS asshole.
This ☝️. Although I don't think Jesus hates anyone. His message was to love everyone. His fake followers on the other hand...

Huh? You're just digging yourself into a bigger "dumb as shit" hole. What? Explain yourself grand wizard.
Grand Wizard. Lol
Would it shock you that I'm not racist?
I never called the race card once, I'm not naive enough to believe that racism can't be a two way street.
Did it affect the game, who knows? Is it possible, yes.

Look, I thought Staley's comment was benine, and I think Angel Reese was just caught up in the moment. However, why does the moment have to include what we saw at the end from her?

Man, everyone just needs to chill the **** out.

So……. unfinished business for Clark and Company next season? I really think Clark to Stuelke will make us forget all about the Law Firm.
That's what sucks about the tournament.

a LOT of things broke our way on this run, and it is not easy to replicate, especially for a program like Iowa.

Of course we're still in uncharted waters here with the run we had and Clark being the star she is, so there's no telling yet if that will positively affect recruiting/transfers or if it will be more status quo and athletes still spurning Iowa for top programs that have a consistent history of being more diverse, which is a very real thing that goes unspoken, and whether certain people and posters want to hear it or not.............

I have one and a half arm. I don't fight physically when I get humiliated. I just humiliate people like you with my brains.
You're a very bitter person.
I'm sorry about your arm.
By the way, its arms.
Was that a typo on your part?
Unlike you, I'll give you the benfit of the doubt.
It's also brain, pretty obvious you don't have more than one.

Whatever trips your trigger I guess.
Now you resort to changing what I said? Are you feeling defeated yet? Because I've been owning you since you decided to inject yourself into my conversation. Do you ever feel defeated? You should try humility sometime. It makes you look far less stupid than what you're making yourself look like now.

You're a very bitter person.
I'm sorry about your arm.
By the way, its arms.
Was that a typo on your part?
Unlike you, I'll give you the benfit of the doubt.
FWIW I'm not at all bitter! I love my life! I just don't like bigoted assholes and I call them out when I see it because I'm sick of it.

FWIW I'm not at all bitter! I love my life! I just don't like bigoted assholes and I call them out when I see it because I'm sick of it.
I actually think you are the bigoted one here.
You said you have one and a half arm.
It's arms.
It's also brain, not brains.
Genius.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ichawks
I actually think you are the biggoted one here.
You said you have one and a half arm.
It's arms.
It's also brain, not brains.
Genius.
This dude just tried to troll me for having one arm and yet you're calling me bigoted? And then defending your grand wizard point of view? Oh. It was a typo. Right @ichawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT