ADVERTISEMENT

*****NCAA Title: LSU vs Iowa Game Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need some size. Stuelke is good, but undersized against a lot of teams.
Imagine the 6-7 girl from South Carolina on this team. Iowa would have been unstoppable. Monika was good on offense but they have no one that can rebound.

Also I think iowa wins it all in a best of 7 series. No way LSU shoots that good again

So……. unfinished business for Clark and Company next season? I really think Clark to Stuelke will make us forget all about the Law Firm.
Stuelke will not fill the gaping hole left by MC. We need height, badly.

And Hannah doesn’t shoot the ball or hit a high-percentage from the FT line.

I never said that at all.
Then why did you even inject yourself in the first place buddy? Why did you take an immediate hostile response to the truth I'm speaking then buddy? You don't realize you are defending white nationalist racists?

Love the banter and ish talking like anyone else but your fan base gotta know everyone in the world is looking at this thread and some of the racist stuff conveyed.
Oh eat shit, they have baited & baited for 4 years now. Non of this is surprising.

Amazing, you didn’t throw out racist you little liberal ****.

if you cant see a full black crew screwing over a whole white team and not call it racist makes you a blind moron and a woke dipshit. i bet if it were a whole white crew screwing over lsu you would be crying racism azz hole

Tons of N’s on the LSU team

**** em. They were never gonna let the white team win.
It’s a shame our classy fans aren’t in the same room with you stupid phucks. We could all beat you black and blue then you could hate yourselves for no good reason.

This loss had nothing to do with Race. LSU was absolutly on FIRE in the first half. The officiating was TERRIBLE (and that is too bad). Morris, took over after we made our run and Caitlin was covered up better then most teams have been able to do. I also think we were gassed. And, I hated the way the LSU player kept taunting Caitlin AFTER the game. I know Caitlin does a little of it during the game....but I have not seen her do it after. So PROUD of this team and they WILL be back!!!!

Then why did you even inject yourself in the first place buddy? Why did you take an immediate hostile response to the truth I'm speaking then buddy? You don't realize you are defending white nationalist racists?
It's your truth. You are fing crazy.

Wow just saw the replay of Reese doing that in front of Caitlin! Can’t believe the announcers don’t call that out. That’s the first thing you do right after you win?! Already didn’t like her but pure trash and no class on full display right there.
Angel (crotch pants) Reese taunting Clark in the remaining seconds with the four-finger "you can't see me" bs caught beautifully on ESPN! What a classless punk!

Reactions: Whinny
LSU is complete classless trash. Congrats on your paid championship!
This. Losing you can take when it isn’t to a bunch of classless trash talkers coached by what can only be described as a trailer trash looking hag.(she is a good coach but she needs to get off the floor- why does she get away with that?)

Reactions: Whinny
Love the banter and ish talking like anyone else but your fan base gotta know everyone in the world is looking at this thread and some of the racist stuff conveyed.
Not all of us Iowans are so pea-brained and narrow-minded. I'll apologize on behalf of those of us that know better...these other scumbags have no footing.

I don’t. This is the “look at Emmitt Till’s beaten body” moment on this board.
Glad to see someone else was educated in a multi-room school when Iowa was ranked #1 in education. These other inbred farmers can't say the same.

*You're. And here you are talking about dumb people. Well done on your point there.
You are is an acceptable form of you're, dipshit.
Good job! Lmao.
You are and You're are the same. You're is the contraction of You are. However, in formal writing it is more appropriate to use "You are" as opposed to "You're".Jul 24, 2014
Fing idiot.

Good job! Lmao.
You are and You're are the same. You're is the contraction of You are. However, in formal writing it is more appropriate to use "You are" as opposed to "You're".Jul 24, 2014
Fing idiot.
Except...you said YOUR you genius!! 😂😭😂😭😂😭

Good job! Lmao.
Fing idiot.
You're killing me! Tell me more!!!!

This loss had nothing to do with Race. LSU was absolutly on FIRE in the first half. The officiating was TERRIBLE (and that is too bad). Morris, took over after we made our run and Caitlin was covered up better then most teams have been able to do. I also think we were gassed. And, I hated the way the LSU player kept taunting Caitlin AFTER the game. I know Caitlin does a little of it during the game....but I have not seen her do it after. So PROUD of this team and they WILL be back!!!!
Bingo

Some of the usual suspects but the worst of these tools I've never seen on here before. Talk about the cockroaches coming out of the woodwork.
Yeah I agree. I actually haven't seen this board be this racist before. We all have some pretty stupid ideas about the Hawkeyes teams but this is way out of bounds for me. Hence why I am trying to fight back against them.

Reactions: Hawkman34
Good job! Lmao.
Fing idiot.
That's what Jesus would do. He'd call people a POS and a f'ing idiot. Pathetic fake Christian. Can't believe you had to look this up and then posted the date stamp by mistake.

Fing idiot.

That's what Jesus would do. He'd call people a POS and a f'ing idiot. Pathetic fake Christian. Can't believe you had to look this up and then posted the date stamp by mistake.

Fing idiot.
Proving my point.
Fing idiot.
Date stamp has nothing to do with it.

• Haha
Reactions: jonesy5960
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT