ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Staff Member Says Loss to Iowa was Bull-

"pillow fight" is being generous. Nebraska used to walk through it almost every year. Now that they play in a real conference, they can barely finish in the upper half of the league.
Oops. You can lie, but you can't hide. Nice try though. Maybe just stop while you are behind.

Scout just lol'ed his own statement, yet did not address his blatant lie. Scout is no credit to this board. Sad he/she can't just let it go. I guess he/she is truly going for "100 pages". Scout has the credibility of Trump.

and it's a sad, sad state of affairs. Lol.

I assume H8FULLGR8 is still posting by all the replys on here. All I can say is this guy must be the same age as his username. Only way it can explain 2 weeks ago spending a whole Friday night posting here and Saturday this weekend. This troll has spent how many hours posting here more than most Iowa fans last few weeks let alone all the time he comes on waiting for a post to reply to it's kind of amusing yet sad and pathetic at the same time. My only advice as I got caught up to trying to post with this mental midget is to ignore this loser. I mean this guy has over 100 post in this thread alone and keeps it going and continues to talk about how many pages it is. Funny thing is I bet he has half of them but he's a loser with no life so there you go plus the little snowflake can't stand name calling but also can't stand the truth when thrown out there as well. Sometimes you just can't reason with stupidity and he's prime example of it. I'd love to hear his reply but then again I luckily won't have to see it.

3-1 against Fry. 5-3 against KF.
29-15 all time. Of course you've got 2-0, so hey it's not all bad. Keep this thread going, please!!!

So I took a bet from a hawk fan who insisted that there was no way this thread would continue past 5 pages. The rules are that I can only respond to insulting posts or posts that contain incomplete stats or false stats. I cannot extend the thread if there is a response that is fact based or just a bland post, for instance, "I like chicken." Additionally, I cannot post anything that would get me banned, namely racist comments or name calling. Although I have been called a "spade" by one of the hawk posters on here, I have taken the high road. I have obviously won the bet, but said hawk fan wants double or nothing. IH17, Hans, scout et al...let's keep this going.

So I took a bet from a hawk fan who insisted that there was no way this thread would continue past 5 pages. The rules are that I can only respond to insulting posts or posts that contain incomplete stats or false stats. I cannot extend the thread if there is a response that is fact based or just a bland post, for instance, "I like chicken." Additionally, I cannot post anything that would get me banned, namely racist comments or name calling. Although I have been called a "spade" by one of the hawk posters on here, I have taken the high road. I have obviously won the bet, but said hawk fan wants double or nothing. IH17, Hans, scout et al...let's keep this going.
What do you with the 2 hours of your day not spent sleeping or on this board?

29-15 all time. Of course you've got 2-0, so hey it's not all bad. Keep this thread going, please!!!

I assume H8FULLGR8 is still posting by all the replys on here. All I can say is this guy must be the same age as his username. Only way it can explain 2 weeks ago spending a whole Friday night posting here and Saturday this weekend. This troll has spent how many hours posting here more than most Iowa fans last few weeks let alone all the time he comes on waiting for a post to reply to it's kind of amusing yet sad and pathetic at the same time. My only advice as I got caught up to trying to post with this mental midget is to ignore this loser. I mean this guy has over 100 post in this thread alone and keeps it going and continues to talk about how many pages it is. Funny thing is I bet he has half of them but he's a loser with no life so there you go plus the little snowflake can't stand name calling but also can't stand the truth when thrown out there as well. Sometimes you just can't reason with stupidity and he's prime example of it. I'd love to hear his reply but then again I luckily won't have to see it.
There's so much here, it's hard to know where to begin. First, do I have half the posts on this thread or 100 posts? Simple math says it cannot be both. Next, what "truth" is it that I cannot "stand"? Is it the truth that neb is 3-1 against Fry, the "truth" that neb is 5-3 against KF or the "truth" that Iowa is 2-0 versus neb currently?Finally, no one believes that you are not reading my posts, so why lie? As far as name calling, most adults know that when you call names or raise your voice during an argument you've already lost the debate. You've embarrassed yourself and this board with this post.

If we're going to point out past records, didn't Nebraska lead the nation in players arrested in the mid 90's while they were still one of few schools riding the prop48 train? All I really know about the Huskers in the 70's was their star player robbed a liquor store?! Considering an Iowa player will get cited if caught even walking drunk in public while a Neb player caught driving drunk gets a ride home( this has happened ), makes you wonder how many arrests there really should be. Their home sellout streak is a joke along with their high number of past academic all-Americans Huskers like to brag about. I'll take a pass on ever thinking Nebraska has anything to brag about that doesn't have an asterisk behind it! Go Hawks!

Scout just lol'ed his own statement, yet did not address his blatant lie. Scout is no credit to this board. Sad he/she can't just let it go. I guess he/she is truly going for "100 pages". Scout has the credibility of Trump.
Well, Trump said he would win, and that he would do everything that he's currently doing. So there's that.......

If we're going to point out past records, didn't Nebraska lead the nation in players arrested in the mid 90's while they were still one of few schools riding the prop48 train? All I really know about the Huskers in the 70's was their star player robbed a liquor store?! Considering an Iowa player will get cited if caught even walking drunk in public while a Neb player caught driving drunk gets a ride home( this has happened ), makes you wonder how many arrests there really should be. Their home sellout streak is a joke along with their high number of past academic all-Americans Huskers like to brag about. I'll take a pass on ever thinking Nebraska has anything to brag about that doesn't have an asterisk behind it! Go Hawks!

That means about as much to me as a good education and integrity means to you...
You don't know me and I wouldn't presume to know you, but your post speaks volumes. You are the smug Iowa fan who believes Iowa has the moral high ground over every other team in CFB and use this to explain Iowas lack of success in CFB, namely B1G titles and NCs. Tell me what matters to you so I can understand. Let me guess, in no particular order, bowl games and pre-2002 CFB do not matter. Close losses and Top ten finishes really matter. It is very telling anytime a fan starts spouting off about the supposed moral superiority of their program. BTW, Iowa fan brought up the past, I know the rules of this board and never bring up pre-2002 CFB unless I'm responding to a post about those times. Additionally, when you respond to a post stating it does not bother you, then I know it really bothers you. If it doesn't bother you, you wouldn't reply. Me? I'm just trying to win a double or nothing bet and you're helping, so thanks.

29-15 all time. Of course you've got 2-0, so hey it's not all bad. Keep this thread going, please!!! If you mean non conference competition like Iowa, it was pretty bad. KSU and Colorado would've abused Iowa then as well. Iowa may have occasionally had a shot to beat Kansas and isu.
What a joking troll.

Your first sentence. No, you didn't.

Being called a spade? Prove it. Again, you're lying. The only racism I've heard about was from a big-mouthed, mouth breathing lineman from Nebraska.

Being called a spade? Prove it. Again, you're lying. The only racism I've heard about was from a big-mouthed, mouth breathing lineman from Nebraska.

In a post I said to this loser "I'm going to call a spade a spade" as in the old expression that's been around long enough my Grandpa has used as a kid where you know it as a figurative expression to call something as it is when I called him out for being a troll. Did a call him a spade directly, no. Refer to him as a loser with no life, yes. Somehow this clown over exaggerates and make its all politically correct as if I was using it in a racial undertone which is so far from it but then again this is how things are with these millenials today. Especially the ones that are not so bright that reside in the state to the west of us.

My first sentence, sure I did and frankly he's embarrassed. This board has improved since I started policing it. Let's go for ten pages. IH17 admits to calling me a "spade", I believe it's in this thread, of course now he/she has an elaborate story. IH17 also lied when he stated he put me on ignore, he/she loves my insight into hawk fan. Your fellow posters hate you for continuing this thread.

In a post I said to this loser "I'm going to call a spade a spade" as in the old expression that's been around long enough my Grandpa has used as a kid where you know it as a figurative expression to call something as it is when I called him out for being a troll. Did a call him a spade directly, no. Refer to him as a loser with no life, yes. Somehow this clown over exaggerates and make its all politically correct as if I was using it in a racial undertone which is so far from it but then again this is how things are with these millenials today. Especially the ones that are not so bright that reside in the state to the west of us.
Please figure out the meaning of "politically correct", you're not using it in the correct context. Please be aware when you call someone a "loser" or say they are not that "bright" and then string together one of the worst posts ever, it reflects poorly on you and your fellow hawk fans, most of them are praying you are not an alum as you make a very poor showing.

Last edited:
I tried to let this die, but double or nothing for ten pages and further embarrassing some of you is worth it.

My first sentence, sure I did and frankly he's embarrassed. This board has improved since I started policing it. Let's go for ten pages. IH17 admits to calling me a "spade", I believe it's in this thread, of course now he/she has an elaborate story. IH17 also lied when he stated he put me on ignore, he/she loves my insight into hawk fan. Your fellow posters hate you for continuing this thread.

The phrase, "I'm going to call a spade a spade" is racist? Good God. Tell me you're joking.

Reactions: Hans81 and EZ2BJZ
Can we all just agree that Nebraska sucks and move on? 1995 was a really, really long time ago..

Reactions: Hans81
The phrase, "I'm going to call a spade a spade" is racist? Good God. Tell me you're joking.
At no time did I say anything about racism. I simply stated that I had been called a "spade". You asked, so I felt obligated to answer. How close to ten pages are we? Let's keep this rolling.

Can we all just agree that Nebraska sucks and move on? 1995 was a really, really long time ago..
Here we go again with the past. Based on results from 1996-2001, including two throttlings of your hawks, I can agree to "since 2002" neb has not been great, however, that agreement requires me to remind you that statistically Iowa and neb are basically even over the past 6, 10 or 15 years, so I guess we'd have to agree on the same terms about Iowa "sucking" as well. Unless you are "2015 is all that matters" hawk fan, then we'd have to have another conversation. Up to you.

I know them all so you can save your time, "more top tens", "Iowa lost by less", "iowa won BCS games", "Iowa should've beat neb in 2014".....please let me know if I've missed any.

I tried to let this die, but double or nothing for ten pages and further embarrassing some of you is worth it.

If there's money involved in this bet, I'll help you get it to 10 pages for a small piece of the pie.

If there is no money involved, you might want to consider talking to your doctor about Zoloft.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT