ADVERTISEMENT

*****Nebraska vs Iowa (W) Game Thread 🏆*****

sad eric cartman GIF by South Park

I hate to give Nebraska any credit, but they are hitting big-time three-point shots, and the Iowa role players are not

Maybe quit calling them role players…🤷‍♂️ if their role is that win, then they are doing that.

The kind of shots and rebounds and blocks and steals those “role players” strung together down the stretch was star caliber!

OT: Let's get Drake across the finish line now! I told my wife, I'm doing nothing but watching basketball all day today!
Does that hurt Iowa? Drake is out right now and Indiana state is in. If Drake wins do they both make it and take away a bid? They have Indiana state S 11 seed but they’re like top 25 in NET so idk..

That's pretty much game there.

Well, that is pretty much game. ****

Not our day.

Anyone but Nebraska. Congratulations bitches. You played better today with a better gameplan.

Embarrassing this team will be lucky to get to sweet sixteen just pathetic losing to this team twice.

@binsfeldcyhawk2 , see, I was not the only one who thought we were toast down 75-67 with 2:27 to go in the 4th qtr.

Everything to play for against a team that should be worn down playing 4 games in 4 days and they are letting it slip away.

The energy has been bad from the opening jump. Effort hasn't been good. I just don't get it.
I only got to watch most of the second half and overtime but hell I thought the effort was pretty good… Losing does not equate to “bad effort”…

Mistakes, sure, poor decisions, yes, bad shots selection, yes, silly passes, yes, but the effort was all there!!!

You don’t come back from eight down with three minutes left after pretty much losing the whole damn game and win it in overtime….

I’m not trying to be a dick here, but some of you guys really should check your rhetoric before you just say crappy bullshit things….🤷‍♂️

iowa really played not well enough to win for about 95% of that game. maybe 98% , effort at the end when it counted. if it were a football game, that was a pick six to tie and a field goal at the last second to win

Game over I’m afraid.

Gave it a good run but Hawks running out of gas.

Well hope we do better as a 2 seed in the Big Dance.

Martin is a no show today. Marshall is not helping and Stulke gets lost on d

Well junk.

Team is going nowhere if getting owned by a bad Nebraska team today. Just embarrassing effort!!!!

@binsfeldcyhawk2 , be sure to give these posters shit, too ;)

Reactions: BustingNarratives
Does that hurt Iowa? Drake is out right now and Indiana state is in. If Drake wins do they both make it and take away a bid? They have Indiana state S 11 seed but they’re like top 25 in NET so idk..
It probably does, I'm still rooting for them anyway. I root for all IA teams not named Iowa State.

Missed that…bad on them
They were doing a can can dance on the sidelines after making a 3 and appearing to have the game in hand late. I have no problem with celebrating but I thought that was a little over the top. But its all good, they got what they deserved in the end
MV5BMjE5MjQ1MDAwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDM2MDAyMQ@@._V1_.jpg

Reactions: DougFHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT