ADVERTISEMENT

No FSU or Clemson for now. Boo.

Hey Ignorant Hicks. No one watches Miami unless they are good, they have no actual fans and have a tiny alumni base. FSU had four times as many watchers than Miami last year. And we have as many alumni in South Florida as Miami does.

Nobody watches Miami unless they are good and they still managed over 2M viewers per game over the last 10 years. Now imagine what those numbers will look like whenever they are good again.

FSU TV numbers are maxed out. FSU fans are watching every week win or lose.

More TVs = more eyeballs. This isn’t hard to grasp. Miami has won three national titles in my lifetime (born in 1988). They are a big brand and bring much bigger opportunities than the Tallahassee market.

Stop thinking so shortsighted.
Born in 1988…young dumb and full of c..oops…I mean 💩
All we need to know. Mouth opens…brain might engage in a few hours. Typical.
Go slop your hogs or something. And I don’t mean your Mother, either.
Does she like your insults or does she just stay quiet and let you empty her wallet? I bet she PAYS for you to go to SoFla once a month just to get you out of the basement.
Try harder to have a difference of opinion without the name calling. I know it’ll probably be a challenge but try.

• Wow
Reactions: GlenHawk
Illinois at Michigan — 5.47M
NC State at Clemson — 4.98M
Tennessee at South Carolina — 4.87M
Clemson at Georgia Tech — 4.86M
Ohio State at Northwestern — 4.76M
Syracuse at Clemson — 4.75M
Georgia at Kentucky — 4.48M
Tennessee at Pittsburgh — 4.46M
Nebraska vs. Northwestern — 4.42M
Maryland at Michigan — 4.38M
Iowa at Ohio State — 4.38M

All those shitty games got better ratings than Iowas's best game?

Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

You know what they have done? Make the CFP along with 3 teams from the big ten. Remind me how many have made it from the All Clemson Conference. Oh crap, I gave it a way
And lost. Like all the teams from your conference but Ohio st do.

Illinois at Michigan — 5.47M
NC State at Clemson — 4.98M
Tennessee at South Carolina — 4.87M
Clemson at Georgia Tech — 4.86M
Ohio State at Northwestern — 4.76M
Syracuse at Clemson — 4.75M
Georgia at Kentucky — 4.48M
Tennessee at Pittsburgh — 4.46M
Nebraska vs. Northwestern — 4.42M
Maryland at Michigan — 4.38M
Iowa at Ohio State — 4.38M

All those shitty games got better ratings than Iowas's best game?

Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif
Iowa has a respectable university and football program but there's no doubt that we are very fortunate to already be in one of the two 'new' power conferences lol.

I’ve never liked how the SEC roots for the conference itself. I couldn’t care less about how Clemson does or whether Duke gets to the final four. Screw them!
The B1G seems to do this a lot as well. Maybe not to the extent of the SEC though. It never made much sense to me. I spend all year hating these teams and now that it's bowl season or March Madness I'm supposed to cheer for them because they're in the same conference? F that.

Jesus Christ people. Iowa and FSU are roughly the same school, in terms of rankings and professional schools. Florida has its ups and downs. Iowa has its ups and downs. FSU unquestionably has a football history which completely eclipses Iowa’s. FSU does not have a program which eclipses OSU’s. The end.
Except OSU has never defeated FSU,

Reactions: BelemNole
Hey Ignorant Hicks. No one watches Miami unless they are good, they have no actual fans and have a tiny alumni base. FSU had four times as many watchers than Miami last year. And we have as many alumni in South Florida as Miami does.

This is what I was wondering. There are probably more FSU fans in South Florida than Cane fans. Probably more Gators too.

I will probably sound like a northern snob, but is Clemson Big Ten caliber academically? I know football is what matters but still.

Reactions: Ol' Dirty Bastard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT