ADVERTISEMENT

****Northwestern vs. Iowa Game Thread****

As much as I LOVE this start.... I'm not ashamed to admit I'm still hella nervous right now.

(can't help it, after last night and the game just previously played before ours)

Reactions: Moral
Live look at Mrs Screw, who gets to relax today, waiting to see who RU plays tomorrow.

one-day-at-a-time-penelope-alvarez.gif

sadly, I am at work following on Twitter. My plan, however, is to get out of here in time tomorrow to get home to watch tip-off. I'm saving taking days off until we go dancing. We'll always be in the B1G tourney, we won't always be dancing.

Again, I like the confidence, but Patrick hesitating then shooting a contested 3, and then Jordan just turning and chucking up a heat check 3 are wasted possessions and can kill momentum against average teams, let alone anyone we'll see in the NCAA tourney.

That's the one damn thing that sticks out each game, offensively, are the wasted possessions.

Waste possessions on 3 pt chucking when we're up 20 with 5 minutes to go in the game.

Not when we have an early 9 pt lead in the 1st half...........................just sayin.

Again, I like the confidence, but Patrick hesitating then shooting a contested 3, and then Jordan just turning and chucking up a heat check 3 are wasted possessions and can kill momentum against average teams, let alone anyone we'll see in the NCAA tourney.

That's the one damn thing that sticks out each game, offensively, are the wasted possessions.

Waste possessions on 3 pt chucking when we're up 20 with 5 minutes to go in the game.

Not when we have an early 9 pt lead in the 1st half...........................just sayin.
Damn...you mean they aren't perfect?

😉

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT