ADVERTISEMENT

*****Offical 2022 Recruiting Thread*****

@Hkfan23 was right. If he’s staying instate, it’s going to be Iowa.
Nope not right what I know is Twins is a total liar. I have limited “sources” but 2 things I know for sure. Arland never contacted ISU (that comes from Ankeny coaches one who played at ISU who called ISU because the Bruce, Brecht and Johnson families were livid as hell and Arland called Twins out which is nice look for a middle aged guy to call an AA high school kid a liar and Twins’ source was a Hawk fan mocking him). Second, most people know my background. I grew up with Porter Moser and played with and against him. I did NOT talk to him but common friends did and ISU wanted him bad. Period. The Chairman of a very large Iowa insurance company who went to HS with Porter can verify. Twins is a flat liar. He can’t troll anymore cause old so lies to get clicks. He actually said he has SEP coaches on speed dial on X and Proctor? How is that looking? Lies. Nothing like a middle aged man lying about AA high school kids. Sickening.

Nope not right what I know is Twins is a total liar. I have limited “sources” but 2 things I know for sure. Arland never contacted ISU (that comes from Ankeny coaches one who played at ISU who called ISU because the Bruce, Brecht and Johnson families were livid as hell and Arland called Twins out which is nice look for a middle aged guy to call an AA high school kid a liar and Twins’ source was a Hawk fan mocking him). Second, most people know my background. I grew up with Porter Moser and played with and against him. I did NOT talk to him but common friends did and ISU wanted him bad. Period. The Chairman of a very large Iowa insurance company who went to HS with Porter can verify. Twins is a flat liar. He can’t troll anymore cause old so lies to get clicks. He actually said he has SEP coaches on speed dial on X and Proctor? How is that looking? Lies. Nothing like a middle aged man lying about AA high school kids. Sickening.
HIC — to be clear to I don’t think we get X. Proctor good chance. But to watch Twins cite SEP coaches as sources that ISU or out of state and ISU doesn’t even make the final 7 for X while Iowa does is frickin’ hilarious. He is on every pay board for “sources” and simply lies. JFC how hard is it to say these top recruits will go out of state or ISU when they are leaving the state anyway? That blew up in his face. He better call back that SEP coach and ask why ISU in not in the FINAL 7 for X bit Iowa is. He is a joke.

• Wow
Reactions: Hwk23antidote
So close to making it a week..............

So close to making it a week..............
I tried. Almost wanted to do it Thursday when he compared Purdy to my law partner of 20 years Randy Duncan. For Twins to call him “Duncan” I wanted to go nuts. I tried CIID.

I tried. Almost wanted to do it Thursday when he compared Purdy to my law partner of 20 years Randy Duncan. For Twins to call him “Duncan” I wanted to go nuts. I tried CIID.
I appreciate the effort. I will do my best to keep my remarks to a minimum.

Best line of the night. Talking to a wrestling Dad who is an ISU fan but hates Twins. He asked if Twins would be at the group graduation (which most people in Ankeny will as most athlethetes and people will.), I said I doubt. He said “good I won’t have to bail my wife out of jail for kicking his ass.”

Reactions: natewantofbees
Twins likes sources. I will give him all mine. But he will hide behihind whatever to rip Iowa. He knows I grew up with Porter Moser but ignores it. He knows I repped Bruce and lies about it. I will say this to Twins. Brod’y Brecht’s Dad would “love to meet” you and get your lies straight. Just like the SEP coaches. Jesus “you talked to the SEP coaches” and X was between OSU, Bama amd ISU and ISU now isn’t even in the top 7? Stop lying please. You are a middle aged man lying about black high school kids. Stop please.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Twins likes sources. I will give him all mine. But he will hide behihind whatever to rip Iowa. He knows I grew up with Porter Moser but ignores it. He knows I repped Bruce and lies about it. I will say this to Twins. Brod’y Brecht’s Dad would “love to meet” you and get your lies straight. Just like the SEP coaches. Jesus “you talked to the SEP coaches” and X was between OSU, Bama amd ISU and ISU now isn’t even in the top 7? Stop lying please. You are a middle aged man lying about black high school kids. Stop please.

WHO CARES?!

Once again, X isn’t going to Iowa. But how he cuts a home state team this early is kind of funny. Gee Twins I guess it isn’t between OSU, Bama and ISU. Oh and your “sources” at SEP should tell you Proctor is never going to ISU. Ever. Stop lying

Once again, X isn’t going to Iowa. But how he cuts a home state team this early is kind of funny. Gee Twins I guess it isn’t between OSU, Bama and ISU. Oh and your “sources” at SEP should tell you Proctor is never going to ISU. Ever. Stop lying

Is Clown Fanatic this hard up for hits that they've got you over here hyping some troll up?

You seem to have some issues. Probably not as many as me, though.

You seem to have some issues. Probably not as many as me, though.
I don’t know Pat I have a few. HIC - what do you think the chances are with X and Proctor respectively? I have very limitled info but I would guess like 15 percent with X and 60 percent Proctor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT