ADVERTISEMENT

*****Offical 2022 Recruiting Thread*****

You are throwing 3-4 people on a crazy message board into "ISU fans". Why do you care what they think at all? They live on a message board with 3-4 insane Iowa fans for hours every day arguing about the same thing. The fact that you care concerns me.

Why do you care what he does and how he spends his time?

Why do you care what he does and how he spends his time?
Mill - Kar is a good dude and what he said was s fair. I have been clear on my bitch. Troll all day long. Who cares. But I have a problem when people state “facts” like “I talked to a coach and he said ...” and the next day he/she clearly did not talk to the coach. Either admit you lied or your “source” was way wrong. Don’t double down with another total lie. You didn’t talk to a SEP coach who told you ISU would be top 3 on 2 kids and within days they didn’t make the top 7 for either. And then say it is because the kids love MC and cut ISU loose early and hate KF so keeping Iowa on the list to screw them. That is the definition of the double lie about a HS coach and a couple of 16 or 17 year old kids. That is my beef.

Reactions: natewantofbees
Wow just got home from nice dinner. Saw my best friend didn’t deny that he lied about the SEP coach, X and Proctor. Proctor is coming to Iowa. That is what Dowling and Valley well heeled parents think at least. HIC - did your buddy Twins admit he lied or is he sticking to his story when ISU didn’t make the top 7 for X or KP but yet he said ISU was “guartanteed” top 3, fire his SEP coach as his source? What a joke. I guess another “main source” was wrong. I raised it at dinner on recruits and lying. And Ankeny parents were there. Twins you are a joke by everyone but Chris Williams. See u Saturday Twins.

• Wow
Reactions: weeterkane
It seems like Iowa is pursuing (and has offered) Tony Fair ... a graduate transfer DT. Of course, it sounds like Michigan and an number of other programs are in "hot pursuit."

The young man originally hails from Indiana (Bishop Luers in South Bend) ... so he's no stranger to B1G country.

Ok, please tell me this is true. I don’t want to talk about Twins or CF. This has my attention.
Nor do I on CF or Twins. Both are jokes. We are in the driver’s seat. Do I think he signs with Iowa? Yes. What was told tonight besides Wirfs and the Bomb are huge to him, he loves the staff. Like loves it. I think Bama amd OSU are issues. X think we are in but we are on the outside looking in on him.

Nor do I on CF or Twins. Both are jokes. We are in the driver’s seat. Do I think he signs with Iowa? Yes. What was told tonight besides Wirfs and the Bomb are huge to him, he loves the staff. Like loves it. I think Bama amd OSU are issues. X think we are in but we are on the outside looking in on him.
I love to hear that. He’d be the highest ranked recruit in program history.

It seems like Iowa is pursuing (and has offered) Tony Fair ... a graduate transfer DT. Of course, it sounds like Michigan and an number of other programs are in "hot pursuit."

The young man originally hails from Indiana (Bishop Luers in South Bend) ... so he's no stranger to B1G country.
Yep, he announced he received an offer on Twitter about an hour ago.

I love to hear that. He’d be the highest ranked recruit in program history.
Now these were Dowling, Valley amd Ankeny people at dinner (I assume your buddy was with SEP coaches!) and they all think Proctor is to Iowa. And some were ISU fans so not a Hawkeye Huddle. Proctor is Iowa, OSU or Bama. But Iowa leads. Lot of time left. X is probably OSU. I will say I was told neither X nor KP ever considered ISU so ISU was cut right away. I think Wirfs will be huge in terms of talking to KP is what I heard. If I were betting Proctor to Iowa.

I don't know our chances ... but, given all the injuries at DT over the spring, it could certainly give our young DTs a little bit more of a developmental "cushion."

If you look at his production :

He was even pretty productive at UAB. Definitely seems like he'd be a positive contributor (much like Heflin) ... were we to land him.

Mill - Kar is a good dude and what he said was s fair. I have been clear on my bitch. Troll all day long. Who cares. But I have a problem when people state “facts” like “I talked to a coach and he said ...” and the next day he/she clearly did not talk to the coach. Either admit you lied or your “source” was way wrong. Don’t double down with another total lie. You didn’t talk to a SEP coach who told you ISU would be top 3 on 2 kids and within days they didn’t make the top 7 for either. And then say it is because the kids love MC and cut ISU loose early and hate KF so keeping Iowa on the list to screw them. That is the definition of the double lie about a HS coach and a couple of 16 or 17 year old kids. That is my beef.

Yeah, we get that.

Looks like Dotzler has an offer from Harvard, so he must be a smart kid. Love getting guys who are more than just good athletes in the program.

Reactions: just_somebody
The LT needs a ton of work, but schools love the 6’7 frame and he’s extremely smart. TE Keller is being recruited hard by Jay Harbaugh, so a Michigan offer is around the corner, he’s legit
EE - can u give a synopsis on this TE?

Keller does seem to really like Iowa.

He does, but he's about to blow up recruiting wise. 4 offers since last Friday. The other kid loves Iowa, so wouldnt be surprised to see a commitment there in the next few weeks. Wisconsin has a lot of HS talent and the Badgers cant take them all. The school that is concerning for Wisconsin kids in the future is Illinois. The HS coaches love Bret and he made a lot of good relationships with the coaches during his time at Wisconsin.

The LT needs a ton of work, but schools love the 6’7 frame and he’s extremely smart. TE Keller is being recruited hard by Jay Harbaugh, so a Michigan offer is around the corner, he’s legit
I don't know if a Michigan offer means he is legit anymore. I mean they Iowa offer for a TE probably means he is legit more than a Michigan one.

I wonder if this offer to Keller means we aren’t in a good spot with McIntosh. It also could potentially mean the staff wants to bring in more than two TE’s this year.

I wonder if this offer to Keller means we aren’t in a good spot with McIntosh. It also could potentially mean the staff wants to bring in more than two TE’s this year.
Not sure about that. We're taking 2 regardless, and Riley is priority 1. It's more than likely whoever commits first gets the spot, and since both are shaping up to be Iowa vs Wisconsin, they'll probably split between the two.

Not sure about that. We're taking 2 regardless, and Riley is priority 1. It's more than likely whoever commits first gets the spot, and since both are shaping up to be Iowa vs Wisconsin, they'll probably split between the two.
All three of them look like an Iowa and Wisconsin battle. ISU might be there towards the end with Keller, but I think we will outlast them.

I do too. When a recruit says your campus feels like home, that’s a great sign.
To HIC, David, EE, Fran, CID, etc who follow recruiting way more than I do, if you could rank the TE’s we are “in on” and maybe our chances that would be awesome. Sorry to freeload. And thanks again for all the info and insight you guys provide.

To HIC, David, EE, Fran, CID, etc who follow recruiting way more than I do, if you could rank the TE’s we are “in on” and maybe our chances that would be awesome. Sorry to freeload. And thanks again for all the info and insight you guys provide.
1. Riley
2. Keller
3. McIntosh
4. Nickel

That’s the rankings of the best, and the order of most probable.

ADVERTISEMENT