ADVERTISEMENT

*****Offical 2022 Recruiting Thread*****

We are screwed. Great thing on vacation I only see parts. But I heard a P5 coach said with Matty and Andrews ISU has the best coach staff in the country. Also read when a TE was going to Iowa his scholly was revoked from ISU and wasn’t good. Now that he is going to ISU he is a stud. Last I read, an ISU fan talked to 3 high school coaches, a D1 coach and NFL coach and Iowa is f’d. Amazing how these coaches would give info to a person living in his basement. Great to be fishing.

We are screwed. Great thing on vacation I only see parts. But I heard a P5 coach said with Matty and Andrews ISU has the best coach staff in the country. Also read when a TE was going to Iowa his scholly was revoked from ISU and wasn’t good. Now that he is going to ISU he is a stud. Last I read, an ISU fan talked to 3 high school coaches, a D1 coach and NFL coach and Iowa is f’d. Amazing how these coaches would give info to a person living in his basement. Great to be fishing.
This Keller thing is weird. I’m still pretty sure Iowa is the favorite, but it’s strange. Also, where are you fishing at? I’m heading up to the boundary waters next week to do some fishing with my dad and grandad.

Reactions: BBHawk
This Keller thing is weird. I’m still pretty sure Iowa is the favorite, but it’s strange. Also, where are you fishing at? I’m heading up to the boundary waters next week to do some fishing with my dad and grandad.
Awesome time you will have. We have a place just north of Brainerd. I think a couple Clone fans said I didn’t have a place until 6 of their big donors stayed here a couple weeks ago and that shut Brandon down real quick. Anyway, always beautiful. Plus miss most of the crap on boards.

Reactions: BBHawk
Awesome time you will have. We have a place just north of Brainerd. I think a couple Clone fans said I didn’t have a place until 6 of their big donors stayed here a couple weeks ago and that shut Brandon down real quick. Anyway, always beautiful. Plus miss most of the crap on boards.

I used to go to a little resort by Pine River. Beautiful country up there.

Semi close to that. We actually have 2 places in the trust, one on Gull Lake and one on Pelican. Probably shouldn’t have said that out loud or certain people will follow around. But fishing has been good for this time of year so happy with that. Actually more walleyes than northerns which is weird for late June but not complaining.

I love going up north. My grandparents have lived up there since I was a little kid, and they used to run a resort up there too. It’s a great area, and the fishing there is awesome as well.

Enjoy, very jealous.

Semi close to that. We actually have 2 places in the trust, one on Gull Lake and one on Pelican. Probably shouldn’t have said that out loud or certain people will follow around. But fishing has been good for this time of year so happy with that. Actually more walleyes than northerns which is weird for late June but not complaining.
Went to NE SD 2 times in May and couldn't keep the pike off the lines.

Reactions: Bloody Run Hawk
We always have problem with the snakes. But using low test it is also fun. We got into the eyes pretty good. Leave tomorrow with the kids and have depositions Monday and Tuesday but back Wednesday for 10 days. Pretty much living up here. Love it.

Saw Twins was outed for using premium as his sources. He lied so bad that he said his sources on Procter were from Twitter now. He said multiple times in the last couple weeks his source was an SEP coach but now it it Twitter. What a f’n liar. That is just sick.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
The guys I mentioned all got CBs today.

I saw it mentioned that there are two silent commits. I’ll bet Deyo is one of them.
Stevens was one of those.

Deyo is a near lock to Iowa, Laughery was rumored to be the other one, and May just got his offer and a CB rating of 8.

By mid-July I'm betting we have:

Deyo
Laughery
May
MRD
and maybe even Bostick

Stevens was one of those.

Deyo is a near lock to Iowa, Laughery was rumored to be the other one, and May just got his offer and a CB rating of 8.

By mid-July I'm betting we have:

Deyo
Laughery
May
MRD
and maybe even Bostick

Outside Deyo and MRD, Laughery is top of my wish list. 10.58 is serious speed. I was surprised at his muscle tone from the pool picture. Very impressive-looking athlete.

D'port North DT Tackle Wiseman offered PWO by Iowa. I think some time ago a poster had a good tip or info on this kid. He's big and very agile IIRC, maybe in the potential starter kit of Nixon/Daniels/etc?

Looks like the MRD thread got deleted which is good. The ISU trolls were making it impossible to have any sort of genuine discussion and repeatedly took things off topic.
The breakdown came when an ISU poster on CF said Brian F was furious and “has been known to take his temper out at home.” Which anyone with half a brain knows he was insinuating abuse. Which is/was sick. He then after being called out said he has saying Brian punched a hole in a wall. Just sad. First, to intimate family abuse. Second, like Brian F would tell a “huge Iowa donor source” he was mad, punched a hole in the wall, and this “huge Iowa donor” would tell a Clone about it so he could post it on CF. Just all lies and BS.

The breakdown came when an ISU poster on CF said Brian F was furious and “has been known to take his temper out at home.” Which anyone with half a brain knows he was insinuating abuse. Which is/was sick. He then after being called out said he has saying Brian punched a hole in a wall. Just sad. First, to intimate family abuse. Second, like Brian F would tell a “huge Iowa donor source” he was mad, punched a hole in the wall, and this “huge Iowa donor” would tell a Clone about it so he could post it on CF. Just all lies and BS.

You would think a fanbase on the verge of their best season ever would spend more time talking to each other about their team. But no. The hatred and envy they have for everything U of I supercedes anything positive in their world. This is why I detest them so vigorously. They feel better when Iowa loses than when their team loses.
How is the fishing?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT