ADVERTISEMENT

*****Offical 2022 Recruiting Thread*****

Bielema will be a problem in recruiting it seems. As long as we continue to own them on the field it doesn’t really matter I guess.

Bielema will be a problem in recruiting it seems. As long as we continue to own them on the field it doesn’t really matter I guess.
Saw a post on Twitter that said to identify the program that you intend to emulate and then beat them for recruits.

In the end this is going to be a small class for the Hawks. I don’t think the coaches are going to offer kids just to fill a class. Let the fall play out and offer kids that make sense. Look at the transfer portal in December and January to fill needs as well. In the end with more seniors next year we need the 23 class to be back to getting more of our first choices to restock several position groups.

It’ll be interesting what the staff does with the DL now. You already have two really good DE’s with Crawford and Graves, really only need one more guy. I personally really like Wiseman from Davenport North.

Would have been great if the Noles and/or Toledo were able to knock off Notre Dame. Sure, a loss shouldn't just take a team out of it but their defense wasn't good and that on top of losses can change the way they are viewed.

Would have been great if the Noles and/or Toledo were able to knock off Notre Dame. Sure, a loss shouldn't just take a team out of it but their defense wasn't good and that on top of losses can change the way they are viewed.
According to the post, that seems to be the reason X cooled on tOSU. Doesn’t seem to like how tOSU defense has performed. Still not 100% sure how much of this post is legit, but it is quoting tOSU guy from TOS. Still want confirmation from Blair.

Reactions: pink shizzle
According to the post, that seems to be the reason X cooled on tOSU. Doesn’t seem to like how tOSU defense has performed. Still not 100% sure how much of this post is legit, but it is quoting tOSU guy from TOS. Still want confirmation from Blair.
Sounds like there might be some shuffling of the OSU defensive staff as well.

I'm not all that concerned with losing Allen. We have some good young DEs on the team and we will be just fine at that position. Next!
I think NIL will be the main factor at Iowa and also the B1G. We have very few boosters who are willing to pony up tens of thousands to keep up with other schools..JMO

I think NIL will be the main factor at Iowa and also the B1G. We have very few boosters who are willing to pony up tens of thousands to keep up with other schools..JMO
Moon family needs to create a fund they can use on players lol, maybe get some commercials made with players for i80( not that it actually needs commercials)

Get a sponsorship from caseys(players can get free gas? Pizza? Idk

think NIL will be the main factor at Iowa and also the B1G. We have very few boosters who are willing to pony up tens of thousands to keep up with other schools..JMO
How do you know what our boosters are willing to do? They pay for most upgrades with donations. Their is plenty of money to go around if boosters choose to do so.

Reactions: nu2u
Not sure if this is old news or not, but just read that Carson Hinzman has a top 3 of Ohio State, Wisconsin, and Minnesota.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT