ADVERTISEMENT

*****Offical 2022 Recruiting Thread*****

What will be interesting to watch the next few months, is the development along the D-line. Now that Iowa got Crawford and Graves, it’ll be interesting to see if they still pursuing a guy like Chase Carter. Crawford is 100% going to be an edge player in the future, and I have to imagine that’s where Graves will also play. Could Carter be moved inside? Or could Graves have a future on the inside?

Reactions: Simbahawk4
What will be interesting to watch the next few months, is the development along the D-line. Now that Iowa got Crawford and Graves, it’ll be interesting to see if they still pursuing a guy like Chase Carter. Crawford is 100% going to be an edge player in the future, and I have to imagine that’s where Graves will also play. Could Carter be moved inside? Or could Graves have a future on the inside?
Graves could certainly have a future inside if needed

Reactions: Harbinger273
Still wondering where our RB offers are at the moment. Would be nice to see at least a few offers out there. If we are waiting on a coach, ok I get that, but it is not always the RB coach that recruits these guys.

Saban has averaged 3 first-round picks per year at Bama. The delusion among some of our fanbase is epic.

I do understand what you are saying. At the same time, players are competing with many other players on this team for attention. Iowa has shown that they can turn three and four star recruits into first rounders as well.

I do understand what you are saying. At the same time, players are competing with many other players on this team for attention. Iowa has shown that they can turn three and four star recruits into first rounders as well.

Absolutely! KF and staff are rightly recognized for their ability to develop players. They do not own a monopoly in that ability.

Absolutely. But then you have to consider some of these recruits aren't only thinking about the NFL, they're also probably thinking about the big-time college football experience.

Can you imagine being able to look back and remember the sights and sounds following a victory in the National Championship game? Many many many many guys that go to Alabama get to feel and remember those things.

Absolutely. But then you have to consider some of these recruits aren't only thinking about the NFL, they're also probably thinking about the big-time college football experience.

Can you imagine being able to look back and remember the sights and sounds following a victory in the National Championship game? Many many many many guys that go to Alabama get to feel and remember those things.

I cannot. I also cannot imagine what it would be like to to come out of the tunnel in the Swarm with my teammates.

I do understand the allure of playing for a team like Alabama, Clemson or Ohio State and competing for a National Championship. I would also prefer to see the top players spread out more amongst additional schools

Yes. And had physical tools Piersbacher doesn't. Ross wasn't going to be a first rounder mo matter where he went.
?????
How the frock would you know that?
Kid was starting for a solid cfalls team as a soph and probably the best lineman in the state as a jr.

Still wondering where our RB offers are at the moment. Would be nice to see at least a few offers out there. If we are waiting on a coach, ok I get that, but it is not always the RB coach that recruits these guys.

We are communicating with some like the Illinois kid. I bet we haven't offered the rb's we sign.

If the Hawks happen to get both Deyo AND Carter... that will be an impressive haul. Likely ends the DLine recruiting for 2022, imo.
If Iowa gets both of them, it’s going to make for one of KF’s better DL hauls in recent memory. And I think there is a very good chance that it will happen.

Reactions: easy2
If Iowa gets both of them, it’s going to make for one of KF’s better DL hauls in recent memory. And I think there is a very good chance that it will happen.
Carter would be a steal athletically. Played both FB and BB with Jalen Suggs. Have seen him play BB this year against Stewartville. All of 6-6 and chiseled. Needs another 40 lbs, but the gifts are there. 😎❤️🏈

Anybody know anything about Eli King ... out of Minnesota? From the same hometown as Karl Klug. Do we have a shot with the young man? What position are we targeting him at?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT