ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

that’s how our govt is supposed to work when it’s this closely divided.
I'd rather see one Party in complete control and if voters don't like what they see... vote the other Party in control. Obviously the six year terms of Senators screws that logic.

Reactions: PhoenixHawk5.0
MAGAts should probably wait until ALL the votes are counted in each battleground state before you start jerking each other off. This isn’t even close to being over.
For the first time in my life, I voted a STRAIGHT Democrat ticket!

But, accepting this is something all of D voters will have to do.

Trump has won this, and believing that all of these mail-in votes are going to flip everything for Biden is delusional.

All of these MSM pundits are in total denial and cannot believe that he did it AGAIN! They keep clinging to a hope that it cannot be real. But, it is real. And, the longer they drag this out, the worse it is going to be for the country going forward. Trump did it AGAIN! He did it in the middle of a pandemic!!! The geniuses in all of the intellectual circles underestimated Trump's appeal. The thick-headed, archaic pollsters got it wrong... again. And, the establishment, threw EVERYTHING at him, and he still won! Democrats wheeled-out another dinosaur, corporate-backed, career politician who is totally out-of-touch with the American electorate. Trump beat all the odds AGAIN! It's disgusting, but it has happened.

Trump has won this, and believing that all of these mail-in votes are going to flip everything for Biden is delusional.

All of these MSM pundits are in total denial and cannot believe that he did it AGAIN! They keep clinging to a hope that it cannot be real. But, it is real. And, the longer they drag this out, the worse it is going to be for the country going forward. Trump did it AGAIN! He did it in the middle of a pandemic!!! The geniuses in all of the intellectual circles underestimated Trump's appeal. The thick-headed, archaic pollsters got it wrong... again. And, the establishment, threw EVERYTHING at him, and he still won! They wheeled-out another dinosaur, corporate-backed, career politician who is totally out-of-touch with the American electorate. Trump beat all the odds AGAIN! It's disgusting, but it has happened.
Yeah, I’m still listening to Cohn and Silver. Go to bed, Strum. :rolleyes:

There wasn't any change in the reported votes

There doesn't have to be. All of these reporters and pundits have people they know in those states that feed them information. Just like the tweet above they could be fed info that the unreported, but counted votes are breaking one way or the other.

Updated odds

trump -150
Biden +115

michigan
Trump -130
Biden +110

wisconsin
Trump -120
Biden -110

Pennsylvania
Trump -280
Biden +240

All of these MSM pundits are in total denial and cannot believe that he did it AGAIN! They keep clinging to a hope that it cannot be real. But, it is real. And, the longer they drag this out, the worse it is going to be for the country going forward. Trump did it AGAIN! He did it in the middle of a pandemic!!! The geniuses in all of the intellectual circles underestimated Trump's appeal. The thick-headed, archaic pollsters got it wrong... again. And, the establishment, threw EVERYTHING at him, and he still won! Democrats wheeled-out another dinosaur, corporate-backed, career politician who is totally out-of-touch with the American electorate. Trump beat all the odds AGAIN! It's disgusting, but it has happened.

Have you been drinking tonight? Duh. Of course you have been. Brother, this election is far from over. Lots of votes to be counted still.

Where are you seeing this? ABC says 46-44 for Republicans.

I expect GA to go both to Republicans in the GA runoff. In the special election the two Rs got well more than the D. I think the regular seat will stay R tonight but that could go to runoff as well.

There will be a TON of national money dumped in that runoff, but I find it unlikely the Ds win either. Not certain of course obviously.

Collins is looking surprisingly strong. Michigan can still be a pickup. Path to a D Senate is extremely thin.

I expect GA to go both to Republicans in the GA runoff. In the special election the two Rs got well more than the D. I think the regular seat will stay R tonight but that could go to runoff as well.

There will be a TON of national money dumped in that runoff, but I find it unlikely the Ds win either. Not certain of course obviously.

Collins is looking surprisingly strong. Michigan can still be a pickup. Path to a D Senate is extremely thin.
This country is an embarrassment to prior generations.

Reactions: GOHOX69
I expect GA to go both to Republicans in the GA runoff. In the special election the two Rs got well more than the D.

The only chance is that the people who voted for the cut Republican hate the other candidate enough to vote D.

Perdue is hanging above 50%, which would mean no runoff if his margin holds.

Trump about to proclaim victory. **** you Idiots voting for this ****ing anti democracy desecration.

I'd rather see one Party in complete control and if voters don't like what they see... vote the other Party in control. Obviously the six year terms of Senators screws that logic.
Well when you regularly have MORE votes and still lose......

Milwaukee reports they should be done counting by 3am which could lead to a call of WI

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT