ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

It appears the Covid caution strategy by Dems might be second guessed.

Sick and dead citizens be damned.

Georgia is very scary for Republicans at this point. While Biden is not mentally fully there, he at least gave the right speech there. Be positive as you can. No more votes will be cast. Now it's a matter of counting what's out there (or creating in the case of Pennsylvania) and seeing which camp wins.

Doubt it. Don’t care. I still want Biden and a republican senate. It’s what I’d best for the country right now.

You are certainly entitled to and be able to act on that view no matter how much I disagree with you. I hope you have a good night.

Reactions: luvmyhawks
Makes no sense with so many votes outstanding in Atlanta metro and poll workers home.
Fox seems to want to be the first to call a bunch of state races tonight. Was going back and forth between cnn at work and their numbers were very different for called states.

Good statement by Biden.

I'm not as confident that he gets WI and MI though. To me his strength looks a little shaky.

You are certainly entitled to and be able to act on that view no matter how much I disagree with you. I hope you have a good night.

Agree, this Republican Senate is in dereliction of duty and they have no motivation to change. 400?+ bills are just sitting and not being voted on, this has been ongoing for over a year. Vote them out and start over.

I’m not confident at all in Michigan and PA for Biden despite the positivity.

Calling it a night tonight

Funny 30 minutes ago Fox said Trump was looking good in MI and Biden was looking good in WI. Now they say the opposite

• Haha
Reactions: JJ13579
Got a REAL bad feeling this is gonna get even uglier than I thought. Gonna be a lot of lawyers working OT.

Reactions: goldmom
Good statement by Biden.

I'm not as confident that he gets WI and MI though. To me his strength looks a little shaky.

Well, he's not going to go up there and kind of shrug his shoulders on those two, but I think the language he would use would be different if he weren't confident. Or, more likely, he wouldn't come out to say anything at all and wait to see what happens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT