ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

you are a perfect example of the person who believes everything they've ever watched on CNN
I don't watch CNN besides Cuomo occasionally who has on the other side for debates. Should I follow this?

Does the truth bother you?

Well I don’t think it is the truth. Iowa is full of a lot of great people. Just because I don’t agree with them doesn’t make them a hick, loser, embarrassment or a lesser person than me. On top of that. One of the great things about this country is you are free to up and go wherever you would like. Don’t like Iowa? Why are you still there? I find that incredibly pathetic.

Well I don’t think it is the truth. Iowa is full of a lot of great people. Just because I don’t agree with them doesn’t make them a hick, loser, embarrassment or a lesser person than me. On top of that. One of the great things about this country is you are free to up and go wherever you would like. Don’t like Iowa? Why are you still there? I find that incredibly pathetic.
There is no ****ing legitimate reason to support this idiot. You remind me of a 1920s German citizen in the Weimar Republic.

Reactions: GOHOX69
I'm considering my options. Thanks for your input.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT